Prologue

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*noises*

Just to let you readers know, this book is pretty outdated.

But I hope that someday I will find the will to rewrite the whole book in the future...probably...yeah...

————————————————————

Today is another normal day for a guy who likes to play Honkai Impact 3rd.

I'm Alexander a 17 years old normal high school student with average grades.

*RING-RING-RING-RING-RING-RI- Click*

Alexander: "*Yawn*"

I sat up and stretched my body.

I got off the bed then went to the bathroom to wash myself and after I finished I went to the wardrobe and grabbed some clothes to put on myself.

I exited my room and went downstairs to go to the kitchen to have breakfast.

While eating I decided to play a bit of Honkai so I turned on my phone then opened the app only to see the classic futuristic looking elevator loading screen.

But then a window opened up.

Alexander: "Oh? The new update is finally here. Let's download it quickly."

I said excited and opened the play store to download it.

——————————————————————————

Right when I finished eating it, the game finished to load everything so now I could play I tapped on my phone and the elevator stopped at the bridge then the doors opened.

The first thing I see is Starchasm Nyx, a Valkyrie I decided to set as my secretary but anyways, today is the first day of the 5.7 update .

I clicked on the mailbox and claimed the 600 crystals and went to pull for Aponia's banner with the 23k crystals I farmed in 2 months since I'm a F2P player.

Alexander: "Hehe, Aponia here I come."

So I started pulling.

A few pulls later...

Alexander: 'Wow I managed to get her with her full set and now I only have 420 crystals left...I've never been this lucky in after playing for a few months perhaps today is my lucky day.'

I then started to complete the daily tasks.

After I finished I checked the weather and saw that it will start raining at 12 am.

I turned off the phone and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

After I finished washing the plates, I decided to check the fridge.

I saw that I didn't have enough food for the next week.

Alexander: "Aw man, there not enough food in the fridge...guess I have no choice but buy some."

I went to grab an umbrella then head to the entrance to wear my shoes.

I opened the door and closed it then I took out the key and locked the door then I started walking towards the market.

Small timeskip

I just exited the market with a bag full of food and other useful stuff.

Alexander: "Eh? It's raining already? Oh well, lucky me that I have an umbrella with me."

I said to myself and opened it.

I then walked back to my home but when I was halfway there, the rain started to get worse and I also started to hear some thunders.

Alexander: 'Damn, I should get home faster or the stuff will get wet even if I have an umbrella'

I then started to jog and making sure that the food and items I bought don't get wet too.

As I was almost at my house a lightning then decided to hit me.

*BOOOOM*

With that I my vision went black...

————————————————————————————————————

I regained my consciousness and found myself in some sort of void

Alexander: "Huh? Where am I?

But then I suddenly heard a voice behind me.

???: "Greetings young soul."

I turned around to see a man with white hair and green eyes.

Alexander: "Who are you?"

I asked politely.

???: "I'm what you humans call God."

The person that now turned out to be God answered me.

Alexander: "So God do exist..."

I said with surprise.

God: "Of course I exist. who you think that created the Big Bang?"

God said.

Alexander: "I see...then if you're God...that means I died right?"

I asked.

God: "Unfortunately yes. It was my fault, I accidentally dropped a lightning on you. So as an apology I'm going to reincarnate you in a world of your choice."

God said with an apologetic tone.

Alexander: 'This is like those reincarnation stories I read on Wattpad! I can't believe that it's going to happen to me too! Anyways, I should answer God now.'

I thought excited.

Alexander: "Mmhh...How about Honkai Impact 3rd?"

I said.

God: "That's a dangerous world. Are you really sure about your choice?"

God asked.

Alexander: " Yes, I am sure."

I replied.

God: "Very well. But before I send you there, I will need to give you some powers to survive in that harsh world. They are...2 Herrscher cores that you need to find out yourself and the ability to open portals to the Sea of Quanta, to activate it you can just simply say Dimension Breakerand swing your weapon like your trying to slice the air or just slash the air thinking that you want to open the portal and it will also work. To close the portal just slice it again."

As God finished talking I was still processing what he said.

God: "without further delay I will now send you there, farewell...
.
.
.
.
Veliona."

God said bidding me a farewell.

Alexander: 'Wait what did he just say?!'

I thought realizing what he said.

And after that, God opened a strange looking portal that sucked me in and I lost consciousness again.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter end.

Hello guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter as always feel free to give me some tips and suggestions.

See y'all in the next chapter.