Chapter 12 - Going to Nagazora

Kiana and Himeko's reunion alternative ending

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A few days has passed since Durandal had taken me and Kiana to the Schicksal research facility in Nort Africa but Kiana hasn't woke up yet.

While we waited for Kiana to wake up in these past few days I decided to talk with Durandal just to get to know her better and I gotta admit, I had a good time chatting with her.

On the 3rd day of being in the facility I decided to start to call her "Dudu", a nickname created by the Honkai Impact 3rd community back in my old world.

At first she felt uncomfortable being called like that but later she got used to it and also she was kind enough to give me a room despite being held captive by her where I slept for the past few days instead of a cell.

Right now I just exited the said room and I decided to go visit Kiana so I went towards where her cell was.

Veliona: "I hope Kiana has woken up today..."

I said to myself as I walked through the facility hallways.

Veliona: 'I still wonder why would Dudu let me sleep in a room while Kiana has to stay in a heavily guarded cell...is it perhaps because she will be supervising Kiana just in case if the Herrscher awakens again inside her body?'

I mentally wondered but then I discarded the thought.

[A few minutes later]

I just arrived at the cell where Kiana was and I approached the metal door.

The door automatically slid open and I entered inside.

Durandal: "I hope you know wha-"

Veliona: "Hey Dudu, is Kiana awake yet?"

I said unintentionally cutting Durandal off.

Kiana: "Veliona?!"

She said in shock.

Durandal: "As you can see she's already awake and just in case if you want to know, she woke up a few minutes ago."

Durandal answered me.

Veliona: "Oh, I see."

I said.

Kiana: "Veliona what are you doing here?...Are you also a spy sent by Schicksal to watch over me like Fu Hua?"

Kiana asked and I could tell that there was a bit of anger and hostility in her tone.

Veliona: "Of course not silly, I'm also held captive by her. It's just that in these few days I decided to chat with her while waiting for you to wake up and I managed to gain enough of her trust that she allowed me to freely go only in certain areas where there is a tight security, right Dudu?"

I said then I looked at Durandal.

Durandal: "Yes. It's just as Veliona said."

Durandal said.

Kiana: "Dudu? Is that a nickname Veliona gave you when I was still unconscious?"

Kiana asked.

Durandal: "Yeah, she suddenly started to call me by that nickname a few days ago."

Durandal said.

Kiana: "I see."

Kiana said.

Durandal: "Also Kiana, the food is on that table if you ever feel hungry."