APHO 2 Chapter 2 - St. Fountain

Yeah...the "paycheck"

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

After I got to the other side, I found myself in a familiar abandoned city and I saw a humongous red crystal floating in the air with a castle at its center.

Veliona: "There's no mistake, this is definitely St. Fountain."

I said to myself as I looked around.

The others also went through the wall and they popped out one after another.

But right after everyone got out of it, the wall that we came out from turned back to a normal wall again.

Carole: "We're back!"

Carole said happy.

Timido: "It feels like we were away for a long time..."

Timido said.

Adam: "Wait. Now that we're back in St Fountain, the Honkai energy communication must be on right?"

Adam asked.

Bronya: "It is. I'll now contact the Overseer and report her everything that happened."

Bronya said and went a bit far away from us but not too far.

But right when she left, Adam was staring at the wall that we went through to get here.

Lyle: "Dear friend?"

Lyle called him.

Adam: "No wonder we didn't find it...this strange portal immediately turned back to a normal looking wall right after we went through it. but I wonder...can we go through it again?"

Adam wondered.

I then decided to try out what Adam said, so I went towards the wall and touched it.

The others also stared at me as I approached it.

My hand surprisingly went through the wall and when I retraced it, the wall's material became hard again.

Veliona: "Yes, we can still go through it."

I answered Adam's question.

Adam: "Oh, I see. That's great news."

Adam said.

Carole: "The tech power of the people who created this weird portal and is also messing around with St. Fountain is just insane! They messed up the space and hid the entrances and exits. They can even make a portal only accessible from a single direction..."

Carole said surprised.

Bronya: "Hey, Veliona! Can you come here for a moment?"

Bronya called me.

Veliona: "Oh, looks like Bronya needs me, see you later."

I said and went towards Bronya.

I saw her staring at a floating screen projected by her comm device and the screen showed the face of Theresa.

I approached Bronya.

Veliona: "Bronya, do you need something from me?"

I asked.

Bronya: "After I reported to the Overseer that you were back, she told me to call you here."

Bronya said.