Chapter 8 - Unexpected turn of events

Kiana calls Durandal "Onee Chan" (part 2/2)

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*

————————————————————————————————————————

Veliona: 'And here I thought she wouldn't transform but I guess I was wrong. Bronya really need to burn that bio-chip after all...'

I thought.

Bronya started to approach the two.

They both looked at her with fear.

Seele: "W-what are you doing Bronya Onee Chan..."

I immediately went in front of Seele and Wendy.

Veliona: "You two have to run. Go search for help, I will try to stall her for a bit."

I said.

Wendy: "But what about you?"

Wendy asked worried about me.

Veliona: "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, you must go now."

They both hesitated a bit to leave me behind but nonetheless nodded.

Seele: "Please come back safe with Bronya Onee Chan..."

Seele said.

Veliona: "Don't worry I will."

They then left to search for help.

After they left I looked at Bronya who surprisingly was floating there staring at me and didn't attacked me stealthily from behind when I was talking with Seele and Wendy.

Veliona: "Why didn't you attack me when I was talking with them?"

I asked her.

There was a moment of silence then Bronya suddenly spoke.

Bronya: "When subject Veliona was talking with subject Wendy and Seele, the Bronya managed to take control. The Bronya didn't want to hurt subject Veliona and everyone else so the Bronya immediately burned to ashes the bio-chip inside the Bronya's brain. Goodbye Veliona, please protect Seele for the Bronya."

She said then closed her eyes and started to fall.

I immediately caught her in my arms before she hits the floor.

Project Bunny also disappeared and her clothes returned back to her normal battlesuit Valkyrie Chariot.

Veliona: "Guess it's time to take her to the infirmary..."

I said heaving a sigh and princess carried her to the infirmary that luckily was near my current location.

It took me around 3 minutes to reach there, the door slid open and I entered.

I saw a white room with a large desk at the center that has a lot of organized documents, a laptop and a desk lamp on it and no one was sitting at the desk.

Probably he or she is taking a break, I then looked to my left side and saw that there was a bed.

I immediately went there to lay Bronya on it and went to the entrance to lock the door then went back to her.

Veliona: "This is a perfect time to try the healing powers of the 6th Herrscher."

I said in low voice.

I extended my arm towards her head and my hand stopped a few inches away from her forehead.

I thought of healing her and tried to not use too much honkai energy otherwise they Hyperion crew might detect it and I'll be a goner.