Chapter 11 - In Arc City we go!

I bet the reason of why they are breaking up is who will be on top.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

————————————————————————————————————————

After I went through the portal I found myself in a dark alley, at the left there was a dead end while there was light coming from the other side making the alley less dark so I went to the right side to check what was producing the lights.

When I reached there I saw a street full of shops and each one of them was attached to the other one.

Veliona: 'Oh the portal took me near a Shopping Street, nice. I can buy some stuff but I also need to find a place where we can stay temporarily.'

I thought then went back in the alley and decided to summon Bronya.

A few yellow particles appeared then  started to spin around themselves and a yellow figure appeared in the middle of the spinning particles that later it revealed to be HoTN Bronya.

HoTN Bronya: "You called me, my Queen?"

HoTN Bronya asked.

Veliona: "Yeah, I have task for you."

I said and she carefully listened to what I'm about to say.

Veliona: "Go to search for a place where we can temporarily stay while I go to buy some stuff and also when we're in public call me Veliona not Queen, okay?"

I said while opening the wallet in my hand and handed 2k to Bronya.

HoTN Bronya: "Understood, my Que- I mean Veliona. I'll take my leave now."

HoTN Bronya said then took the money and exited the alley.

Veliona: "Okay, I should get going too."

I said then exited the alley too.

Timeskip

When I was exploring each shop, I saw they were selling a lot of stuff like clothes, accessories and many other interesting stuff but surprisingly there weren't a lot of people on the street so I could immediately pay for the things without waiting in line.

I also decided to change my outfit in a more casual one.

I thought about buy one for HoTN Bronya too but decided not to because I think she'll be fine with her outfit that looks like some kind of Chinese dress and since we are in Shenzou or China in my old world, wearing a Chinese dress is pretty normal

Also when I was shopping I stumbled across a doll shop.

I saw that on the shop window they were displaying a lot of dolls but one certain doll caught my attention.