Chapter 14 - Kolosten

Welcome to the "Victims of Plot Armor" club

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*
"Comm link"

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Two months has passed since the defeat of the 10th Herrscher, no major problems emerged since then but we all know very well that sooner or later this short time of peace will be either interrupted by the birth of a new Herrscher or just Otto trying to doom the whole world again or maybe both at the same time.

I already healed Kiana's infection and for Sirin, Kiana has fought her and successfully defeated her a month ago so now she's free from the Herrscher.

Right now I just exited the cafeteria after finishing eating breakfast and I decided to take a stoll around the base.

But a while later when I passed in front the section of the landing pads, I saw that Theresa and Fu Hua were talking near at the Hyperion's landing pad so I decided to approached them.

Fu Hua: "...we will have to bring the matter with Otto to a final conclusion."

I only heard the last part of what Fu Hua said.

Veliona: "Good morning Theresa and Fu Hua."

I greeted them.

They looked at my direction.

Theresa: "Ah, Veliona! Good morning!"

Theresa greeted me.

Fu Hua: "Good morning Veliona."

Fu Hua also greeted me.

Veliona: "What are you two doing?"

I asked curiously.

Theresa: "Nothing interesting, I'm just inspecting the daily maintenance work on Hyperion."

Theresa said.

Fu Hua: "I'm here because I wanted to talk with Theresa."

Fu Hua said.

Veliona: "Oh, I see."

I said.

Then Theresa's comm device suddenly turned on and ringed.

She accepted the call.

Theresa: "Hello, this is Theresa."

Theresa said.

Einstein: "Sorry to disturb your work, Theresa but there's a news segment that Schicksal is currently broadcasting worldwide...I think you need to take a look at it."

Einstein said then a hologram with Otto's face appeared.

Otto: "Hello to our friends around the globe. I am the Overseer of the Schicksal organization, Otto Apocalypse. As some of you may already know, during our lifetime the earth has periodically undergone the so-called "Honkai" disasters. In the previous broadcasts, in order to maintain secrecy we referred them as "unexplained disasters". According to Schicksal's intel, Honkai arose along with the civilization's birth and came to a prominence with its rise and it also has the ability to destroy the civilization itself but there's no need to panic. Veliona Vollerei, a Valkyrie affiliated with Schicksal Far East Branch who recently has started her service, has single-handedly neutralized the latest manifestation of Honkai and the two months since, Honkai events has been greatly reduced but perhaps you have already noticed it in your everyday life. Because of that, I took the decision to make her the 4th S-Rank Valkyrie of this generation."