Chapter 6 - The Valkyrie Exam

Lament of the Chibi

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A few days has passed since me and Seele joined St.Freya.

The classes were like any other school, there was math, science, history and many others but the only thing that distinct them is that they do from time to time some simulated battles to prepared the valkyries for the future fights against the honkai.

Anyways today is the day of the exam, right now we are in the arena waiting for Theresa to explain the rules to us.

*Microphone noises*

Theresa: "Hello? Testing...The exam is about to start, combat trials will be single-round competitions, all Valkyries will be divided in pairs. The grades will rate you according to your performance. Remember winning is not everything. Candidates please take your positions."

She said through the speaker.

Mei then looked at Kiana.

Mei: "Huh? Kiana you look terrible today. Did you perhaps stole food from the fridge without microwaving it?"

She asked with a worried face.

Kiana: "No Mei...It's just...that I had these strange nightmares for the past 2 days...I don't remember them well but one of them is about you leaving me!"

Mei then did a relieved sigh.

Mei: "Don't worry about it Kiana. You're just stressed about the exam so give your best shot because I will cook you after this."

Kiana beamed in happiness.

Kiana: "Really!? Then can you go easy on me?"

Mei shook her head.

Mei: "No I can't do that, it would be cheating."

Kiana: "Uuuuu....fine...."

She said with sadness.

Anyways the exam started and the enemies we all have to defeat are 5 vigilants, 3 rangers, 2 razor claws, 2 jun-ninja and a dead silence.

Vigilant