Chapter 1.1

"I'm tired!" I said as I lied on the dance floor.

"Baby Ji, we have to practice. BigHit is giving us one chance to show we deserve to be idols." Our leader Yoona AKA Noona scolded me. She's a nice girl but apparently a strict leader.

" Yeah, Yoona's right." Our eldest in the group said. Her name is Chung-Ae. But we call her Ae for short.

"Aw~" I complained. By the way my name is Ji Min. But they like to call me Baby Ji since I am our Maknae.

"Listen we came here all the way from Japan now-" Noona scolded me but stopped when Ae suddenly whispered something to her. They both smirked then walked towards me. Oh no. . .

They picked me up. Ae picked me up by the feet and Noona took my arms. "Ay!! Put me down!" I yelled. They just laughed and started running around with me. Then the door swang open. They were so surprised they dropped me. -_-

"Ouch!" I stood up and rubbed my back.I then heard laughing...but it wasn't Noona and Ae. I looked up and saw 7 boys standing in the door way with their arms crossed. I looked at Noona and Ae, whom looked pretty mad.

"You guys plan on leaving?" The one with blueish white hair (RM) said. I looked over at Ae.

"Why? Do you own this place?! No, you don't." Ae yelled at them.

"No, but our company does!" Another one said (Jimin)

"Excuse us be we are part of the company too! And we were here first!" Noona yelled. Wow, I've never seen her so mad before.

"But you guys are new comers!" Another guy yelled (Jin).

"Looks like you guys have a new recruit that we can pick on." One smirked (Kookie!)

"Don't mess with her or we will kill you!" Ae and Noona said in unison. They took my hands and passed the guys. When we got to the dorm, I needed to ask questions.

"Okay, who are they?" I asked sitting on my bed.

"That was BTS. You need to be careful." Noona replied.

"Since you were the last to leave Japan you didn't get to meet them when BigHit got us." Ae continued.

"They are not who everyone thinks they are." Noona said

"What do you mean?" I asked

"They are mean, and cruel as well. If they don't get what they want they will throw a fit." Noona replied.

"Yep. and they won't quit bugging us since we accidentally spilled cold coffee on them. They are such divas." Noona continued. I couldn't help but laugh at what she said.

"Anyway you should get some sleep, Baby Ji. It is your first day at your transfer school tomorrow." Ae said. I smiled then got ready for bed and went right to sleep.