Chapter 5

Baby Ji's POV

After a while of sleeping I soon woke up. I felt dizzy and the room was all white.

"Am I dead?!" I looked around then saw a familiar face.

"You are not dead, pabo. Thanks to us." Jungkook said proudly. Wow, that is just great. The person I hate is the firat person I see. Tsk.

"I rather have died then needed your help, beast." I spat out at him and crossed my arms.

"Just be thankful, Monster! If it wasn't for me you would be alone right now." He said with cold eyes. Wow. So early and he is being so annoying. I looked around

"Beast, where are the others anyway?" I asked

"They left you cause they got scared of your face." He smirked. Ugh! Thats it. I'm healed enough to walk so I stood up and grabbed a cup of cold water and poured it on his head.

"WHAT THE...?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled and stood up. I laughed and smiled innocently.

"Its called pay back." The I heard the door handle jiggle so I quickly went back in my bed. Then the door opened. It was Noona! She ran and hugged me then Jin followed in the door. He looked down at Jungkook who is soaked.

"What the hell happened to him?" Jin said

"I poured water on him, why? Is it a crime?" I asked witb a nice smirk on my face. Jin just face-palm and took Jungkook and left.

Noona sent me a glare after they left. "What???" I raised a brow

"You don't do that to the people that saved you." She said

"I didn't ask them to, did I?" I said still irritated from earlier.

"Shut up and say sorry later. No buts!" She said and also left me there......ay, what is up with people leaving me here? I hate being alone in hospitals......I remember all the scary movies.

*Thud*

Oh No......