Chapter 3

RM'S POV~

Today is our rest day. No interviews, no dance lessons, or singing. Jungkook doesn't even have school. It would he perfect, only if Yoona was here. She has been my friend aince we were kids, but after I became famous we never saw each other. I didn't know it was her who spilled that shake on me, thats why I yelled. Hays, I think I fell for my best friend. . .

While I was thinking the guys came in holding a laptop. What are they doing now???

"Leader Mon, check this out." J-hope yelled and they showed me the laptop. It was a page of the DGs? Who is that?

"Who or what is DGs?" I asked

"Its the stupid girl group." V answered and I scrolled down the page. And there I saw Yoona with her waist length brunette hair, and her beautiful black eyes. It turns out this page is all about them. . .I think I will read hers.

Web page

Real name: Lee hye Yoona

Stage name: Cupcake

Yoona is the leader of the new girl group Dream Girls or DG for short. She is the funniest in the group but don't make her mad. She is very close to the fans and loves aegyo because her idol is Sunny from SNSD.

She lobes the colors Green qnd Red. She also loves Cupcakes, coke, meat, music, grace, sophistication, and performing.

She also states her ideal guy is someone that can cook and is musically inclined.

"Oii! Jin~ maybe you have a chance." They teased Jin. But Jin just kept quiet. Man!!! I think she likes Jin not me! Boohoo!!

Then Jungkook scrolled down the page again. I looked at the screen and next was a very young looking girl. She looks around Jungkook's age. She has redish brownish wavy hair, also black eyes. But her face looks a lot like Taehyung.

"V, it's you as a girl!" Jimin teased

"Yeah, she looks a lot like you." I joined in.

"You have a point." V agreed normally. "But I am way more pretty." He continued using a girl voice. We all laughed really hard, then we continued reading

Web page

Real name: Kim, Dawn Ji min

Stage name:  Sugar

Sugar is the maknae of the girl group DG. She is very childish. She is always smiling no matter what. Her idol, like Yoona's, is also from SNSD. It is the smiling queen herself Ms.Tiffany.

Her bandmates think she is an alien because they say she is weird. In an interview we asked about that and she had this to say "They say I am an alien because one time when we got to the dorm I accidentally said 'My body is defrosting! !!' And they heard it."

She loves all colors of the rainbow expect yellow, orange and brown. She also loves sweets, Suga...r, Converse, Jordans and rapping.

She said her ideal guy is someone that look bad but is nice. She also wants someone who is smart and simple. A guy that can look good in a whute T-shirt, jeans of anykind, and any shoes.

We all looked around. She even has the same surname as V. But seriously that is creepy. She looks and acts like V.

Next scroll down the page we saw that other girl. She has long black straight hair until lower back with black eyes.

Web page

Full name: Park Chung-Ae

Park Chung-Ae or Ae for short is the eldest of the DGs. She is very fun and loving but coming from her bandmates she is the most mean and loves to swear.

She loves Chocolate, to annoy people, and danceing. Her ideal type is someone like Jimin of BTS.

We all smirked at Jimin, and apparently he has a plan. I can tell by the look on his face. Then we huddled up and talked about our plan.