Chapter 7

Kookie's POV~

It has been a while since Sugar/ Ji has been out of the hospital also that kiss. I still don't know what to say about it. I mean I thought I hated her but just a small accidental kiss on her nose and my brain is flying. It is like I am on Cloud9. The hyungs say I should talk to her about it but she has been avoiding me. Hays.

"Jungkookie! Let's go to the dance studio! Yah! Hurry up!" Suga hyung called me. I came running and we all raced to the Dance studio. But fir some reason they were really slow. Like they wanted me to win. When I got in and opened the door there she stood. Ji este Sugar was by herself practicing a new dance.

While I was watching her someone pushed me in and slammded the door causing Sugar to look my way.

"Wae?" She said

"Nothing. I just came to practice. But I will go since you are using the studio." I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. It was locked.

"The door is lock." I looked at Sugar and her eyes grew wide and she walked over and grabbed the door handle, which my hand was still on.I took my hand away when hers touched mine. She tried jiggling the door knob but it was really locked.

"You pabos! You can't come out until you confess!!" Boys and girl yelled from the other side of the door. This was a set up! They set us up!

"Fine, okay the truth is I like you Kookie! I always did ever since I first saw you." Sugar admitted with her cheeks tickled pink.

"Very good Sugar!" I could tell that the person who said that from the outside was Ae.

"I liked no scratch that I love you." I said and you could see her cheeks go a darker color.

"Good job Kookie!" V yelled and they opened the door. I guess Sugar was so embarrassed to show her face because she went and lied down on the floor. Her face was facing the floor. But then V lied on top of her laughing. That weirdo. -_- she started laughing too then Yoona lied down on V's back adding more pressure. Then Jin, then Jimin, then Ae, then Suga, then Rap Monster, then J-hope. I was the only one not there so I decided to join and lay on the very top. We all laughed

"You guys weigh like elephants. " Sugar teased.

"Actually not all of us. It is just the fact that you are on the bottom and everyone's wieght is on you." Namjoon hyung laughed.

"King Kookie?" She called me.

"Yes, peasent?" I went along with her joke which made her giggle a little.

"Would you ever so mind getting off. . .all of you I can feel my ribs crushing." She said in a less joking manner so we all jumped off, except for V who just turned so his back was on hers. We laughed then manager came in with V's parents. What is this all about?. . .