Chapter 4.2

YOONA'S POV~

*I'm a good boy~*

I woke up to someone's phone going off. It must be Baby Ji's. She loves 'Good boy' by G-dragon and Taeyang. But when I turn to yell at Baby Ji she was gone?! I pick up her phone it was an unregistered number.

call

"Hello?"

"Hello YOONA!" Wait, I know that voice. That is Baby Ji's so called Noona.

"Where the hell is Baby Ji?!" I yelled

"Don't worry go check an ally." She laughed and ended the call.

An ally?! Oh my god. I ran and got ready. Then I got a call from HIM.

"Hello sweety~" He said.

"Not in the mood sweety. Baby Jim has gone missing and her so called Noona might have almost killed her." I replied.

"What?? Suga ,Kookie,and V are also missing. Maybe we could go look for them together. Nobody will suspect anything since we are just looking for them." he said

"Okay sweety. mwah. see you in a bit." I finished getting ready and went out and saw HIM.

"Let's go." I said to HIM and he nodded, then we started running down the streets, checking different alleys. In one of them, I saw Ji's noona.

"You go ahead, I'll handle her. Find the others." I sort of ordered HIM and he nodded, running off. I approached the woman in the alley and grabbed her collar.

"What in Korea's name did you do to Baby Ji?!" I screamed at her, earning a slap from her. "Just gave her the beating she deserved!" she screamed back.

I held my cheek and gave her a sinister glare. "You call yourself a noona?!" I yelled as I pushed her to the wall. "Sorry, hun! That title belongs to me now!" I said as I sent a punch straight to her stomach.

She coughed and hunched over, giving me the perfect opportunity. I hit her back with the heel of my foot, sending her to the ground. I stepped on her back, my glare never leaving my face.

"OI! THAT'S BRANDED!" She screamed. I held her hair and pulled it to make her face me.

"Tell me, does this face look like it gives a damn?" She growled and punched my face, and I stumbled back a bit. "Huh, you pack a punch." I mumbled, holding my nose. "Rot in hell with Jimin!" She screamed yet again, lunging at me, aiming a punch for my face again. I ducked and kicked her legs, sending her to the ground.

"Learn to give up, attention whore." I whispered and hit three of her pressure points, knocking her unconscious.

Man, she didn't pack much of a fight.

But now you know. . .Never mess with Lee Hye Yoona or her friends.