Chapter 4.1

SUGA'S POV~

Right now Jungkook, V and I are following Baby Ji around. We just want to prank her. But I do have one question why is she walking around alone at this hour? It's 11:00pm. I was thinking then I heard a crash. Jungkook, V, and I looked around the corner and saw Baby Ji crashed onto a wall. She looked in pain as she slid down the wall to the ground. Then 5 girls showed up. There 'Leader' I guess grabbed Baby Ji's hair and pulled her up. She yelped in pain but stood up anyway.

"WHY ARE YOU BACK HERE IN KOREA, BRAT?!" The girl yelled still holding Ji by her hair. I wanted to go and help but the others held me back.

"Because. ..............I..........am in..........a.......girl group." Ji replied trying to get the other girl to stop pulling her hair.

"Tsk. First you take my family *smack* Then my friends *smack* then my babies BTS *smack* and now my dream of being an Idol? *smack*" she smacked Ji 4 times and Ji isn't fighting back, why?.Wait, did she just call us babies?
-_- pabo. And what does she mean by 'You took my family'?

"Noona. . . . . . . . . . . . . " she was cut off when the girl harshly pinched her cheeks together.

"I am not your Noona! You are just adopted! We found you lost on the street and MY mom took you." I saw Ji's eyes water. Then the girl threw threw her against the wall again then left.

Jungkook, V, and I went to Ji who was in pain still sliding down the wall. Her cheeks were so red like tomatoes from the slap, Then her lip had a cut, and the corner of her lip was beaten bad, her eyes were red and watery and her hair was a mess. . . . .