Chapter 6

Baby Ji's POV~

    *Thud*

       "H-Hello?" That is so weird...I swear everyone has left but what fell? I stood up to check it out but then the lights started flickering on and off. I ran back to my bed and hid under the blankets.

"GO AWAY!" I ened up yelling starting to cry. Okay I am a scardy cat, don't blame me. The lights kept flickering and things were falling. I ran to the corner of the room and hugged my knees crying then the lights went back on and I heard people laughing. I looked up and there I saw The DGs with BTS holding a cake with candles.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~" They started singing but laughing at the same time.  I stood up and wiped away my tears "Idiots." I laughed and hugged the girls.

"Hey, Hey, Hey. What about us? We deserve some Sugar too." V complained. I laughed and hugged them too.

"Hey, great idea V." Noona said

"Huh? What idea?" V asked

"Baby Ji is such a long nickname we should just call her Sugar. Especially since she is sweet like Sugar and loves Sugar cookies." Noona replied. Then everyone smirked and looked at me then at Kookie. What is their problem?

"Sugar plus Kookie equals Sugar Kookies~ Yiehie~" J-Hope started teasing us and pushed Kookie and I together but it was a little too hard and he ended up kissing my nose. Thank goodness I am shorter than him!

"Ooohhhhhh" everyone yelled except me and Kookie who were just staring at each other. . .
Oh great, this is sooo awkward.  . .