two; map bitch

"will the following students please meet at classroom 5d: amerie wadia, harper mclean, sasha so, missy beckett, dustin reid, spencer white, anthony vaughn."

"fuck!" ant exclaimed as he sat down next to spider and tia, who had lowered herself down carefully as to not hurt her ass any more and was now laughing at them both. however, that was short lived.

"tiajuana may neil,"

she groaned loudly as the boys laughed, and she flipped them off as they all stood back up again.

"always love how aussie your mum was naming you that, at least there isn't three e's and an extra h where it's not needed." spider teased as more of their classmates names were read out, scrunching his nose up for a second as he looked down at her and grinned.

"shut ya trap, it's a cool name. don't lie." she defended, she didn't really care to feed into his teasing and she knew he didn't mean any harm by it. everyone loved her mum.

"what do you think this one's about?" spider huffed and adjusted his bag on his shoulder. the other students stepped out of their way as they passed, tia walking quickly to keep up with their strides and bouncing along between them.

"betcha woodsy's gonna lecture us, which will be well entertaining-" tia started and quickly clapped her hands, "oooo and maybe free condoms if we're lucky, like they did for health in year nine."

any furrowed his brow, "i don't really remember that."

"we were baked, dude." tia snorted.

the guys nodded and chuckled, catching sight of the rest of woods' victims entering the classroom. she immediately slowed down to let spider ahead, he stepped in front and strolled in past woods and gave her a fake smile.

"hey miss!" he greeted not completely sarcastically and dapped up a few of the other guys inside.

tia sighed as she walked infront of ant who decided swing on the top of the doorframe into the class and almost trip tia in the process.

"get down!" woods ordered and he laughed following tia and leaning around her shoulder to stick his tongue out at her.

amerie then entered the classroom as they sat next to spider; ant and dusty on the side of the table all leaning close and squished together. ant flipped her off as she walked past and spider whistled and slapped the desk a few times.

"map bitch!" he called as she sat down next to the new kid and looked down at the desk.

fucking harper, tia thought to herself.

tia was many things, but she wasn't a snitch. amerie hadn't ratted, so tia was going to keep her mouth shut and stay quiet unless amerie needed her.

tia dropped her bag on the floor, resting her elbows on the table and leaning in with the boys and some other girl she was only aquainted with who had joined them. ca$h walked in, nodding at her before spencer and ant started yelling, as usual.

"oi, eshay bah!" spider called, "how was stereo brah?"

tia rolled her eyes and elbowed him and ant to make them stop, spider stuck out his bottom lip and chuckled leaning back in.

"so cemetery tomorrow?" he asked looking down at her and then across to dusty,

"yeah boy," dusty nodded and dapped him up,

"gonna be a rager," spider said and leant back to speak to just tia, "you coming? we can get you some of that cider you like." his voice softened before darren butted in,