three; cemetery

"got ya a lil bike did they?" tia teased as she walked up behind the group of sketchy eshays with her brothers who ran in jumping on everyone in greeting,

"hey," chook greeted them as tia slapped ca$h on the back and stole the speed dealers of his eyes.

he made a grab for them but she jumped back to walk around the motorbike-scooter he had previously been sitting on, "very nice, very nice." she acknowledged, and rolled her eyes as chook opened his arms when she made it back around the bike to him,

"how boutta hug an' a kiss for ya fav dealer, love?" he winked and she chuckled pushing the sunnies up on her head to roll her eyes at him again.

"my favorite dealer is ca$hy here, i'm just here to drop the boys off. never gonna happen, chook, get off my dick." she scoffed,

"you know i'd get on anything for you." he pressed his hands to his chest,

tia shook her head, turning to her brothers who were cringing, "dude, that's our sister." tyson scoffed, and the twins both started jokingly shoving chook.

"oi, remember, i'm cemetery ways tonight and mum's home after work, so you've gotta have dinner with her. call me if you need me." she grabbed the tops of their heads and shook them a little before walking with ca$h to the service window of the diner or whatever it was.

"oh dear god." she caught sight of amerie inside, "i'm gonna- check on something. you have a delivery right?" she asked,

ca$h nodded, "yeah, need a lift?"

she nodded back and smiled, thanking him and walking inside towards amerie and swearing loudly, catching the attention of both amerie and a disapproving young family to her left.

"oh, sweetie." she sighed as amerie looked up at her sadly, "you're bringing shame to the family name with your diy bangs, ammie."

tia sighed and took in amerie completely, they had been close since primary school but this was bad.

" 'sup dora." darren said from behind tia, "hey babe." they greeted tia, moving to sit down in the booth with amerie, having a mouthful of her drink and eating a chip.

"do you want me to fix that for you?" they asked,

amerie slumped more in her chair and sighed quietly, "please."

"well! best of luck, i have a day full of absolutely nothing planned. see ya at the cemetery." tia grinned, leaning down to kiss each of them on the tops of the head before leaving to meet ca$h and get a ride home.

~*~

"hey bestie!" ant yelled as tia tried to make her way up to the scattered group of teens, he grabbed tia and wrapped her in a bone crushing hug as she let go of ca$h who walked away to deal whatever he was dealing.

she giggled and hugged ant back, "wow! hi, how much have you had to drink?"

"no!" he whined, "i just love you!"

"he's had three beers." dusty filled, giving her a side hug and looking down at her outfit, "you look nice." he said, brushing his thumb over her shoulder.

tia had been in sweats and a croptop for most of the day, lounging around the house, painting her nails and reading. she was now wearing light baggy jeans, a small black singlet with lace around the low neckline and her docs.

"yeah." spider agreed with dusty, nodding and looking away. "i, uh, i got you a four pack." he said, leaning down a little to speak more clearly, "and i got bottles because we know you, like, prefer glass over tin." he gestured to a four pack by his feet, next to a bottle of tequila.