nine; iris

"how the fuck..." spider groaned, covering his eyes with his arm after tia opened the blinds.

"morning!" tia grinned happily, "you don't have to get up, i'm leaving for a maccas run in ten."

"no i... i will, just let me..." he rubbed his eyes, "how the fuck are you up."

she laughed and continued shuffling around, doing whatever she was doing that spider couldn't see. "well, i had a chuck at three, then drank like all my water, and then i woke up like fifteen minutes ago and washed my face with cold water. right now i'm fighting the urge to bash my head against a wall, but i have places to be."

"jesus." he sighed, her steps moved closer and she stopped beside him to momentarily sit down.

"right, pretty boy, i'm going to check on the kids again and maybe steal some more of dusty's clothes." tia spoke, patting his chest and getting back up to exit.

he let out another groan as he rolled onto his back and pushed himself up, thanking god that the blanket had been arranged in a way that she couldn't see the problem in his boxers. he adjusted himself quickly and reached to grab the shirt that she'd left incase he wanted it last night, noticing his one from yesterday gone.

tia was currently in dusty's room with more water for the boys.

she bobbed down to ant's floor mattress and squeezed his arm gently to wake him.

"fucking fuck." he squinted at her through his earsplitting hangover and she smiled, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"i know, honey. i've got some more water here for you, and i need you to drink some of it right now. i'll be back in half an hour with brekky." she told him softly, kissing his cheek.

she did the same and gave dusty a bottle, too, tucking him back in.

she ran her hands through her hair as she walked back down the hall and knocked on the door before entering.

spider looked up from his phone as tia walked back in, hands up in her hair in a way that made her tits strain against his shirt. he didn't intend to notice, or look, or think so much about it. but it was more of a quick thing and it certainly didn't help his situation.

"sorry, stole your shirt, i hope that's okay." she said, walking over to her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "it's nice and comfy."

"nah, yeah. all good." he agreed, looking around at the end of the bed.

she waved her hand, "you don't need to find your shoes, don't worry." she said and pulled down the legs of her bike shorts a little, "i've just gotta get dusty's car keys."

he followed her out and waited at the doorframe, rubbing his face as she spoke to dusty.

"can i borrow your car for the maccas run?" she asked him and he nodded,

he blindly reached into his pocket to find the keys and apparently his wallet, "take my card."

tia grinned and kissed the top of his head, "i love youu." she drew out, getting back up and swinging the keys around her finger,

he hummed, "can i get a proper kiss later?"

she looked down and laughed sarcastically, "if you weren't off fucking my cunty ex bestie then maybe." she scoffed. "drink your water."

spider laughed quietly and shook his head as he watched her skip back out of the room and towards the stairs.

"morning, darl'." ian greeted as they made it out towards the front door, "spencer." he nodded at him.