2. becoming Micheal Afton

I got sucked into the protal but when I got to the other side I felt normal it was like I was in a different house but still using the ps4 but for GTA 5. Soon a little girl came running in she looked to be Elizabeth Afton. I soon assumed i replaced a member of the afton family and judging by the foxy mask on my head I was Micheal Afton. It was werid. "Daddys calling you Mikey and he sounds mad" Elizabeth said. Elizabeth had Emeraled green eyes and ginger hair and she was about 4'1". She would be whearing a pink shirt and a blue skirt with a red bow in her long hair. I would walk down the stairs to find William Afton sitting in his office "MICHEAL AFTON stop getting into fights with your friends!" William yelled with a stern voice. He got up and got a bat out and started to hit his hand with it before walking towards me. He had chocalate brown hair and deep blue eyes and he was very skinny and he was 6 feet with clothes that barely fit him. He would continue to walk towards me until i backed up into the wall. I felt scared. But not. To scared. It was like one of the nightmares where you couldnt move. He continued to walk up to me but it was like a scene in a horror movie but the killer woudnt kill you. He soon walk close enough where he could hit me. He swung his bat and hit me right in the nose making it bleed and then he hit me in the mouth almost knocking one of my teeth out but making it bleed until i spat out some blood on his pats not meaning too "Oh you fucked up you fucking mistake" Wiliam said with a big grin on his face. Before hitting me in my kneesmaking them bruse up untill he had enough and pulled my mask on my face and then he would grabed me by the ear throwing me out of the door.

I would walk up stairs to my room and I would go into the bathroom and i would look at my self in the mirror wondering what i looked like. I had shaggy brown hair and light blues which were a combonation of my parents and i was 5 feet tall with a grey hoodie that had riped sleves and darker grey sweet pants and a foxy mask on the side of my head. "Micheal dear," Said a soft voice i figured it was Clare Afton. "Yes mother?" I replied to her.

"Dinners ready please come down to the dinner table," Clare replied. I walked down stairs to the dinner table where they were all shocked to see me coming down and i was a bit confused and then relised Michael never comes down to eat. So i just grabbed a plate and started to walk off "MICHAEL YOU SIT DOWN AND EAT WITH US!!" William screamed at me. So I turned around and sat down to see clare who was a pretty beautifull woman with orange hair and emeraled green eyes with a green shirt and light blue pants. Beside me was Chris who had a black and grey striped shirt and a small freddy plushie. The food was just chicken and chips and some gravey that Clare afton had made for us and it was deliouse like the best thing I have ever had. We had water for the drink which I didnt really mind because the food went well with it. Soon I was finished eating so i got up. "Micheal wash the dishes," William said in a stern voice so I silently noded before going to the sink to start washing the dishes before finishing William walked in smirking and putting a few coffee cups into the sink oh then i so wanted to puch him in the face so badly.

When i finished washing them I thought I should bully chris so i walked up to his room and slammed open the door with my foxy mask on scareing him. I laughed a bit because it was sort of fun. "HAHA crybaby" I said to him with a smirk on my face while laughing. Soon Elizabeth walked into the room stepping in front of me and Chris with her arms crossed angerly. "DONT YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF HIM!!"

"And what are you going to do about it?" I asked while laughing my head off. Soon she kicked me in the balls "AGH!" I fell to the ground finally feeling what getting kicked in the balls felt like. It was so painful. William afton steped in and started to scream at me before dragging me to my room and locking me in there so i just layed on my bed and feel asleep. 7:00 am my alarm would go off waking me up and soon william afton stormed in dragging me out of bed and onto the floor. "GET THE FUCK UP YOU DISGRACE!!" He screamed into my face.  I got up and went into the bathroom and I started brushing my teeth and soon after, I started to have a warms shower, I got dressed into the grey hoodie with ripped sleves and the darker grey sweet pants. I brush my hair and put my foxy maks on. "OPEN THE DOOR I NEED TO BRUSH MY HAIR!" Elizabeth screamed. 

"WAIT A MOMENT DONT BE SO DEMANDING!" I yelled back at her. But she would be banging on the door. "Ok chill im coming jeez," I replied while walking out of the bath room. 

952.