6. Chriss death

I started to blow up balloons annoyingly while I watched other kids enjoy the animatronics. I set up some party hats and some plates with Freddy's face on it and some cups that had foxy on them with I am a pirate written on them. I watched as the animatronics perform. I felt bad for them. Imagine singing the same old songs each day and what makes it worse their kids who got murdered. I saw one of them turn to me it was like it was signalling for help. It was strange. I looked at Freddy this time i could get a good look at him. He was bear that was the colour of hazelnuts, he was about 5 feet like Chica. I turned my head to look at foxy. The one i would deal with the next night. He had an eye patch with the colour of a rotting carrot, and he looked like a pirate but with only the eye patch bit, he had a lighter bit on his chest. You could also see his endo from the chest because there was hole in it. He was about 5.6 feet a few kids were standing around him but not as many as the others. 

Soon my friends walked in as soon as I was done. "hello Migheal you ready for the prank?" Fredrick asked me and I nodded fully aware of what was going to happen but the few days I was here for it felt real like I was actually Micheal. I missed my family and friends. The friends i had now felt so real like it was just a dream and I needed to wake up. It felt like a dream but i full on knew it was real. I grabbed my foxy mask, and I placed it on the side of my head. My friend Mark gave me a bro hug. We sat down planning the prank and Fredrick pointed to Faz bear. "He would be a good one his mouth is always open."

"Yeah, he is," Soon replied Mark. The others nodded their heads. Soon after my family walked inside. Chris had a party hat and so did Elizabeth. Chris had a birthday boy pin attached to his chest. My friends turned to him with grins on their faces. William looked at the things i set up and then at me. "One sec Chris I have to speak to your brother," William walked up to me grabbing my arm dragging me into the backstage room. "WHAT IS THAT SETTING UP!" He got up into my face. "IT LOOKS HORRENDIS!" He started to walk away and then turning his head glancing at me. Soon he walked out as I followed and went to sit with my friends. I was angry but sad. He yelled at me for no reason.  I was pissed off at William. That didn't stop the fact that right now he was my father.

My friend's got up and started to walk towards Chris, so I followed. "Hey cry baby what to give Freddy a kiss?" Mark asked him with a big grin on his face.

"N-no," Chris replied sacredly. 

"Aww come on you cry baby," I picked him up. I took him up to Freddy's stage where his mouth was wide open.

"MICHEAL DONT, YOU DARE!!"  Wiliam ran up to the bottom of the stage. But it was too late *crunch* The springlocks chomped down hard on his head. I started to cry feeling something. Even though he wasn't my real brother. Blood. Everywhere. A bit of his head was missing. William ran up to Chris but after seeing what happened he fell onto his knees. Depressed. Sad. Guilty. If I knew it would happen, why would I continue with it? Why didn't I try to stop it? All these things were rushing through my head. I felt empty inside. I soon heard the faint sound of sirens coming from one block. I soon saw the lights and the sound got louder. Soon I saw some paramedics rushing in. A few police cars arrived cuffing me and my friends before taking us to the police station.

All my thoughts were rushing through my head. I felt empathy. I felt angry at myself. I was still wondering when I would get back to my world and everything would be "normal". They took me to a small interrogation room and started to ask me questions on what happened and i just answered them. Since I didn't know the springlocks would malfunction, they would let me go with a warning. Since the hospital was just next to police station, I walked in to see my family sitting in the lobby crying. Once they saw me their faces turned from sad to angry. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MICHEAL AFTON!!" William would get up into my face yelling at me. 

"LOOK I DIDNT KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN MAYBE CHECK YOUR ANIMATRONICS BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR SON THERE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!"I yelled back at him leaving him in shock. I was about to say something about the kids he killed but then the doctor walked in. "Mr Afton your son is......"

"IS HE AWAKE!?!" William turned to the doctor with some hope still left in him.

"No... Hes dead," The doctor gave William a slip so we could figure what to do with the body. He gave me a glance as tears filled his face and soon mine. The rest of the family were in shock crying. Soon thoughts filled my brain. What if I stopped him from dieing? I knew what was going to happen why didn't I save him? I kept questioning myself as thoughts flooded my head.

"YOU MICHEAL ARE WORKING TONIGHT SO I DONT HAVE TO SEE YOUR FACE NOW GET YOUR ASS THERE NOW!!" WIlliam grabbed my arm and threw me out. Freddy Faz bears wasn't far from here so I could just walk it. I passed a few houses and gardens. Until I was at the crossing where Freddys was across from. I crossed the walk path as for no cars were there. I checked my watch, and it was 11:54 am. I was at the police station for a while. I would push open the glass door walking to the office and sitting down checking the time. The time was 12:00am. All the lights shut off and it was pitch black.

1064 words