3. Meeting the friends

I went down the stairs to the kitchen where Clare or I should say mother was making waffles while William was making toast. "Michael get me coffee NOW! Don't make me aske you twice," William would take a bite out of his toast. I got out the kettle a poured some water into it and started to boil the water in it. I poured the water into a mug and made some coffee and I gave it to my father. "Micheal dear," Clare said while packing lunch for Chris and lizzy. "Can you go wake up your siblings please but be nicer this time."

"UGHH FINE!" I yelled. I walked up the stairs to Chirs,s room with my mask on my face ready to scare him. I slammed open his door screaming at him scaring him out of bed almost crying. I soon woke elizabeth up by pouring cold water on her but she got up chasing me. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen where William was angry. "MICHEAL STOP SCARING YOUR BROTHER!!" He yelled at me. Before he ws about to slap me in the face Clare walked in and he quickly stopped. "Alright get in the car kids! William how is the pizza place going?" She asked him. 

"Its going good were almost done!" He replied to her while taking a sip of coffee. 

"Thats good what are they again robots?" Clare asked.

"They are what we call aniamtronics," William took another sip of coffee.

"Alright I better get the kids to school," Clare would grab the car keys and kiss william on the check before opening the door. She walked out to the old beat up car that almost had the front bumper ripped off and it was the colour brown. With  few scratchs and dents on it. Clare started the car and drove us to my school. "Micheal have a good day and please dont get into any more fights," Clare looked at me.

"No promises nd by crybaby," I would laugh. It was like I was slowely becoming more like micheal. It was strange. It then hit me why am i doing this why don,t i find my way out of here aand make every thing normal. "Hey Micheal!" Mark waved at me and so did the other friends. Mark had a bonnie mask with a red shirt and some jeans. "So Micheal is the prank on?" Asked Fredrick. He had a freddy mask with a top hat and a bow tie. He also had blue sweet pants like mine And a deep green shirt and bronw hair like mine and marks.

"S-sure," I replied knowing what he ment by the gamee where he stuck Chris,s head into fredbers mouth on his birth day knowing it would go wrong but i didnt want to wreck the story line. Simon who was wearing a chica mask with her bib thing with a blue shirt and grey sweat pants like mine and the same colour hair just a bit darker. Soon i heard the bell go off but I was wating to see if they were going to skip class or not. "So guys wanna skip class?" Simon was smoking a ciggerette. "Sure, im in." We all replied following him to the forrest like playground. The forrest was dense and smelled like wet cardborad and the fog that was casted in it made it almost imposible to see but i just followed my friends. It was cold. It was strange. "Im lost do you guys know where we are?" Simon asked while he was looking around. 

"Nope how about you Micheal?" Mark turned to me.

"Yeah we just need to go out this way follow me!" I didnt know how i knew where we were but I did. It was confusing helping them make there way out. We soon found our way out to see a strange figure just standing there staring at us it looked to be 8 feet with big ears and large teeth. I pointed to it  but it seemed like i was the only one who could see it. I figured it was one of the nightmare animatronics but when i looked back it was closer then before. "Guys where do we go now?" I asked them while scratching my head. 

"I guess we go to the gate schools almost over," Replied mark. So we followed him to the front gate where we soon would hear the bell go off. "See you tomrrow for Chris,s party," Mark waved at us as he got into his pretty nice blue car before he drove off. Soon my beat up car with my family in it beside from William pulled up. "Well guess ill see you guys tomorrow," I got into the car and they drove off to our house where i saw william and henry talking. "Hello Mike!" Henry had a white fannel, with white, strips on it. He had a beard and he had like beer belly with blonde hair. "Hello henry," I replied to him thinking that was his name.

"Wheres my hug? You always give me one," He would open his arms and i ran up to him giving him a big hug.

"Alright Micheal you should know what we have built. Follow us to the car we will take you there." William unlocked his car hoping in and so did henry and I. 

897 words