8. Back to school after Chriss death.

We pulled up to our house. It was a shabby 2 story house. William got the spare key out of his back pocket and opened the door. There was breakfast on the table it was nothing much just toast. Elizabeth glared at me. "Hello Michael, breakfast is out." Clare looked at me with a sad look and her eyes were red and puffy from crying. I grabbed a piece of toast and buttered it. I walked up stairs to my room where I got ready for school.  I grabbed my bag and my foxy mask which I threw in the small bin I had. I ran downstairs and out to the car and jumped in. They drove me to my school where i saw my friends glaring at me and Mark walked up to me. He would push me to the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK MARK!!" I yelled at him.

"YOU KILLED YOUR BROTHER!!" He yelled back to me.

"AND YOU HELPED ME DO IT!!" I yelled at him. I sort of left him speechless. Him and the other guys just walked off. I walked over to Noah he was another friend of Michaels. "Hey Noah," I went in for a bro hug and he hugged me. The office went on the speaker and said he needed to go home little did I know that would be the last time I would see him.

I know this one's short but my next one will be when Lizzy goes missing 246 words