7. My second night

I would sit down on the small chair. I still felt grief. I felt guilty. Sadness. The phone started to ring again so I picked it up ""Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know..." I sat there confused and realized Freddy didn't attack last night. I wiped the tear that was falling from my eye. "Uh... Interestingly enough, I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So, if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that." Danger? I thought to myself still missing my real family. It felt fake but real. I was still a bit shaken up from Chriss death, but I told myself that I need to focus on tonight and try to survive.

" Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon." The phone hung up. It was silent too silent. I checked the stage camera to see that Freddy and Chica were missing. I soon flicked to pirate cove to see that foxy was looking at me through the curtains. I heard loud footsteps; I turned the light on to look outside of the doors and saw Chica walking towards me, so I quickly shut the door.  I heard a strange laugh. It sounded like Freddy but deeper. I saw a strange figure in the shadows it was the exact same one I saw in the forest. It was staring right at me until I felt a strong breeze on my back. I saw foxy was about to attack so I opened the right door and shut the left. I looked at the time and it was 3:00am and my power was at 50%.  I checked pirate cove to see foxy was back there, so I opened the left door. I checked the cameras to see that Chica was in the kitchen eating some pizza with Bonnie. Chic turned to the camera it's like they can see me through it.

Soon it hit 5:00am. My power was at 12%. WAIT 12% IM GOING TO DIE!!! I thought to myself. I turned the cameras off to try and conserve power. I heard a loud laugh it was Freddy. I needed to choose between closing the door or not. Soon it hit 6:00am and all the animatronics were in their places. I walked out of the office to the glass door. I pushed the glass door open to the old car out the front. I got in the back seat which was a bit messy and tight. The only other person in the car besides me, was William. He didn't even look at me or speak to me. I thought silence was the best treatment.  Well better than getting a beaten. 

614 words.