4. The pizza place

William started up the car driving as a few blocks way to where I saw a massive glowing sign with freddy, chica and bonnie. It had a gran opening sigh hung up at the front door and it was massive. We parked in the back where it said staff only. William got out of the car and soon after henry did. "Its grand isnt it," William turned to henry.

"Yeah it is wonderfull I cant wait for places to built all over the globe,"  Henry would lean on the car. "What do you think Micheal." Henry would turn to me but for I fully knowing whats going to happen i just acted the part. "Y-yeah its amazing," I replied to henry while getting out of the car. William walked up to the small stairs that would lead up to a metal door. He gave us a wave to follow him so we did. We followed up the stairs and he used a key he had in his back pocket too open the door. To a dark room with a few lockers in it and a table that had tools on it and an endo skeleton head that William was working on. William took us to another door that used another key that he had and we walked out into a long hallway with black and white checkers in one line with red or the outside of it and the rest of the walls were grey with  bit of dirt on it. With wooden floor. "Micheal soon you will be a night guard here," William turned his head to me.

"Ugh i still cant find charlie and apparently 5 other kids went missing here," Henry was clearly mad but upset. I knew who killed them it was William. We walked to the stage where all the animatronics turned to william. "Huh? It must be a malfunction," William was trying to cover the dead bodys in them. They soon went back to peforming like normal. "Micheal i need you to come with me." William took my hand dragging me into a parts and services room. "Alright tonight you will be working her. Do you understand me?" William walked off as i nooded my head a little bit. 

373 words