5. My first night

"Hey henry Micheal as offered to work tonight havent you." William nudged me with his arm.

"Oh you did Micheal?" Henry turned to me.

"Y-yeah," I thought maybe if I finish the nights i would be back to normal at home. William and Henry gave me a few keys and said that what they were for was in the book in the small office. That had a fan,a little computer, some posters, scrunched up paper and a cup.  Soon the phone rang so I picked it up it was a recorded messege by a guy named sccot and this is what he said "Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. . I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?"  I just sat there and listened to it. "Uh, let's see, first there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, it's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life." I soon blinked an eye and was confused and then i relised in the game the animatronics try to kill you so i was a bit nervous."Blah blah blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay."

I turned to the cup to see if anything was in it and some coca cola was in there so i drank some of it while I listened to the phone guy as he guided me. "So, just be aware, Uh... Something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long. Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too." I thought to my self what bite is he talking about all I know about is the bite of 83 so i was a bit confused at first so I just continued to listen to the phone guy. "Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll pr- they'll most likely see you as a metal without its costume on. . Um, now, that wouldn't be so bad if the suits themselves weren't filled with crossbeams, wires, and animatronic devices, especially around the facial area. So, you could imagine how having your head forcefully pressed inside one of those could cause a bit of discomfort...and death."

I turned to the cameras as he said "Y-Yeah, they don't tell you these things when you sign up. . I'll chat with you tomorrow. Alright, good night." I turned on the cameras still thinking about my old family and friends as for i missed them alot. The camera would glitch. There was this bunnie one that was a deep blue with lighter on his noise area and chest. He had a red eletric guitar and a red bow tie. He moved to the kitchen where i saw him eating some pizza and i compared him to the fridge which was about 5 feet so compared to that h seemed to be 6.1 feet . I soon flicked to look at foxy and then relized he dosent come out tonight and then i heard large foot steps coming from the left. I looked out side the door way into the hall way and saw bonnie walking towards the door so i quickly closed and it made a loud thud.

I flicked bck to the stage where I saw chica was missing she was a dirty yellow, with a orange beck and a bib that said lets eat and she was carrying a plate and comparring her to the table she was about 5 feet and 6 cetemeters. I looked at my power and i was at 60% and it was 2 am. Chicas cupcake was covering the camera so i couldent see. He had pink frosting and vanilla base and a brown paper and a blue and white candle that had fake fire that would glow. Its eyes was a light blue. I heard more foot step and a creepy laugh they were both coming out of the right door so i closed it hoping it was the right one and I opened the left door. I saw that iI hd 40% power and it was 4 am . I was excited to do the prank tomorrow because I thought to my self as I saw that the animatronics were gone. Why did Micheal get hated on I do know hes a bad child but then soon I told my self that hopefully after this night every thing would go back to normal. Soon i heard the ding dong nd knew it was time for me to leave as for the naimatronics were peforming back on stage. William texted me and said thet the birthday stuff for chris was in one of the back rooms and to set up his birth day. 

917 words.