003

We're being punked, Pedro

The witches sat in a circle holding hands, Alice always hated these group magic things, she never got why they had to do them.

"Alright gather together."

Dorian said, he was covering from one of their teachers that was away or sick, Alice didn't really care.

"I still do get why we have to do these things."

Alice voiced her opinion, earning a look from the teacher, Alice put her hands up in surrender before rejoining the circle.

"Chain spells are about the fluid movement of energy from witch to witch."

Dorian continued, as everyone began to join hands,

"Where's Penelope Park?"

He asked after noticing that the witch was missing,

"Um, Lady cramps, Mr. Williams."

Lizzie answer, Alice chuckled a little, she never got her period, she was born without a uterus, thanks to her mother.

"Sorry i asked."

Mr Williams replied, before continuing with the lesson,

"A disharmonious group makes for an uneven flow."

Mr Williams continued, stifled laughter coming from the group before the twins burst into laughter, looking at Hope and Alice, Alice rolled her eyes and fake laughed.

"Okay.."

Mr Williams began before a note appeared floating above his head.

"Uh-Oh, who's in trouble with the headmaster?"

Josie asked,

"Probably the people who started a rumble with the local high school."

Hope jabbed back, earning a look from Lizzie, as Dorian began reading the note.

"Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, Alice Mikaelson. And baby makes four. Off you go."

Dorian said, while the others were upset to have to leave class, Alice was more than thrilled even if they were in trouble.

"We're off to see the wizard, we're off to see the wizard, we're off to see the wizard."

Alice sang as they skipped down the hall towards the library, Lizzie looking at her twin annoyed.

"This makes no sense dad."

Lizzie said as they entered the library, following Dr Saltzman,

"Why are we being punished?"

Lizzie asked, Alice scoffed at the question, she knew full well why they were here.

"Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we really do here."

Dr Saltzman answered,

"Why am I here sir? I didn't have anything to do with the brawl, I took a punch so it wouldn't be any worse."

Alice argued, Dr Saltzman sending her a don't test me look, Alice raised her hands in surrender,

"Well, you weren't mad last night."

Lizzie rebutdtaled,

"I was mad last night. My undying love for my daughters just happened to trump my rage. I volunteered everyone in the game, so stop complaining."

Dr Saltzman said, he stopped walking as he finished his sentence, Alice did a little happy dance after hearing that it wasn't going to be just them being punished cause she was usually the one that got all the blame.