010

Visiting the Parents

Alice woke to the sound of soft snores coming from the blonde who lay on her chest, all Alice could think about she was going to postpone her trip to see her mother until Lizzie was alright, Alice admired the Saltzman as she slept. Lizzie began to stir as Alice looked away as not to be caught staring at the blonde, Alice looking over at Hope's empty bed,

"Oh my God. What am i doing here?"

Lizzie yelled practically jumping off the green haired girl, who began to rub her ears,

"Okay, do you not remember how you came to me crying, last night?"

Alice asked the blonde, once her ears stopped ringing, the blonde just shook her head, 

"Do you remember why you were upset last night?"

Alice asked, this time the Blonde nodded, Alice let out a sigh of relief,

"So, you know why I am going to kill Rafael, now?"

Alice said  going to walk out the door but Dr Saltzman blocked her way,

"You are not going to kill anyone, Alice. You are going to go visit your mother, in New Orleans, just like how Lizzie and Josie are going to visit their mother, in Europe. Now, if i were you two, I would go pack your bags for these trips you are going on."

Dr Saltzman said as he directed his daughter out of the Mikaelsons room.

"Okay you're all packed, here is your ticket. Your Mum knows you're coming, she said she would pick you up from the airport. So off you go, Alice."

Dr Saltzman said handing Alice her plane ticket, Alice couldn't jump when ever and where ever she wanted now, thanks to the stupid guard bond. Now Alice could only jump when Lizzie called her or if she told her to go somewhere.

"We'll, I am off. See you when You get back, Lizzie. Oh, and Rafael don't think I have forgotten what I said, I am going to put you through a whole world of hurt when I get back."

Alice said, whispering the Boy's ear as she walked past, flashing her devil eyes at him as she did so, Alice saw the blood drain for the boy's face as she walked away from him.

Alice's trip

"Alice! Honey! Over here!"

Alice heard her Mother yell from across the terminal, waving her arms around, in an attempt to get her daughter's attention. Alice chuckled as she walked over to where her mother was standing,

"Hi mum."

Alice said as she gave her mum a hug with one arm, while she held her luggage in the other hand.

"Alice, honey, it has been far too long between your visits. Me and your father missed you."

Rebekah said as the two moved to where the woman had parked the car,

"I know, mum. I missed you too. But do you know how hard it is to get Ricky to let me go?"

Alice chuckled as she put her bag in the back of her mother's car, as she shut the boot Alice saw her mother dangling the car keys in front of her.

"I heard you got your license, and you stole a car to do so but that's a whole 'nother can of worms. Do you want to drive home?"

Rebekah asked the girl, Alice grabbed the keys, a smile on her face, her mother chuckled as she moved to the passenger seat as Alice sat in the driver's seat.

Lizzie's trip

"Hi mum."

Lizzie and Josie said as they hugged their mother, the twins were happy to see their mother, but there was a nagging feeling in the back of Lizzie's mind, worrying about how Alice was, Lizzie not sure why she was worried about Alice.

"How are you? I'm sorry I missed your birthday, I got caught up in something."

Caroline asked her daughters, Lizzie knew that their parents were hiding something from them, their stories didn't match, but she chose not to confront her just yet.

"It's fine mum. We're good, aren't we, Lizzie?"

Josie said turning to her sister, who wasn't really fine,

"What happened, Liz?"

Caroline asked as she hugged Lizzie as tears rolled from her eyes,

"This boy I like, he.. he dumped me on our birthday."

Lizzie said as the family stood in the entrance hallway of Caroline's apartment they were staying in for the moment.

"And for some reason I went to Alice Mikaelson, of all people for comfort, what is happening to me."

Lizzie said as she sobbed into her mother's chest, she was so confused about why she went straight to Alice, Caroline on the other hand knew exactly why she went to Alice, but she couldn't tell her daughter cause Rebekah would kill her.

A.N: This is a short chapter, sorry guys, Next chapter will definitely have more of a storyline, Anyway, Peace out, Thirteen.