013

We're gonna need a spotlight- part 1

Alice, Hope, Dorian and Dr Saltzman were woken by the alarm for the urn containment going off, Alice jumped out of bed Pj's still on as they rushed out the dorm room door, to meet the others, Dr Saltzman had his crossbow in his hand.

"Sounds like the trap worked."

Hope said as Alice yawned, grabbing weapons from the pile dorian bought with him as Dr Saltzman loaded his crossbow,

"I know this is important, but you couldn't have put pants on first?"

Hope asks Dr Saltzman,

"You don't seem to have a problem with what Alice is wearing."

Dr Saltzman said, Alice had her silk pj's, the top of the pj's was thin strapped, while the bottoms were quite short,

"Yeah, well, if she gets cold, she gets cold."

Hope said, Turning her attention back to the fact Dr Saltzman didn't have pants on,

"It's a little early for snark, Hope."

Alice yawned.

"Any guesses on what famous monster from filmland we get to slay today?"

Dorian asked the group, Alice giggled, 

"I'll say unicorn. Those things are scary man."

Alice said, giving a genuine scared shiver, Hope and Dr Saltzman rising an eyebrow at the girl's comment,

"With our luck, it'll be Cthulhu."

Dr Saltzman scoffed as he said that, Alice still thinking a unicorn would be scarier, the group stops in there tracks as they see a white horse laying in front of them spluttering, Alice taking one big step back, cause if it was she thought it was she was prepared torun for the hills.

"False alarm."

Dorian said,

"Uh, Dorian we don't own white horses."

Alice said knowing what he was going to say before he said it, the horse turned around to reveal that is was actually a unicorn, Alice trying to make a run for it but Hope grabbed onto her arm, keeping her there. 

"Huh, looks like you were right, Alice."

Dorian chuckled as Alice struggled against Hope's grip,

"Great, what do I win?"

Alice said in a sarcastic tone,

"The satisfaction of knowing you were right."

Dr Saltzman chuckled, 

"Oh, i was thinking more of a car."

Alice joked, Dr Saltzman shaking his head. The unicorn started walking towards the group, Alice finally getting out of Hope's grasp running all the way back to Hope and her dorm room, Alice was already asleep by the time Hope got back, choosing not to wake the girl.

Alice woke up in a happy mood that was noticed by everyone but Alice, she was even in the mood to do something for the talent show, but even maybe confess her love for Lizzie, it was love she was feeling. Alice decided to put her platform docs on today, they were reserved for when she wanted to look really good, her and Hope walking into the hall, Hope going to sit with Landon while Alice went to go find the sign up sheet for the talent show. Before Alice got out of the hall she spotted Lizzie and Josie walking over to where Hope was, arms linked with her sister, Alice walking back over to them.