015

There's a mummy on main street-part 1

"Alice you are coming with us."

Dr Saltzman practically ordering her to follow him as he headed out to the van, where some of the others were waiting. 

"Why am i squished in the backseat between Emma and Dorian?"

Alice asked struggling to find a comfortable spot between the two, Josie and Lizzie turning around from their seats, but before they can say anything, Kaleb interrupts sending a wink to Alice,

"Dr Saltzman, this van is very... white of you."

Kaleb says, 

"It's retro."

Dr Saltzman defends, Lizzie snapping her attention back to her father, 

"It's a gas guzzling atrocity on wheels."

Lizzie jabs, as Hope sits up with her bag of snacks, 

"I brought snacks."

Hope says as she sits up, Josie taking her attention off Alice.

"Oh, sweet. Did you pack them before or after you two decided to FOMO your ways onto our trip?"

Lizzie made a jab at both Alice and Hope, Alice wanted nothing more than to be back at school right now, but Dorian had told Dr Saltzman how she almost had another episode, so that was a no go.

"I don't even want to be here."

Alice mumbled to herself no one hearing her,

"Like, we're gonna let you guys chase monsters without us?"

Hope asked rhetorically, Alice rolling her eyes,

"I would have wanted to spend the break canoodling with your hipster boyfriend."

Lizzie bit back,

"That make sense why Alice is here then."

Josie mumbled under her breath, so only those with super hearing, Alice and Kaleb could hear her,

"Sorry fro wanting to protect the outside world from my mistakes. You know, there is currently an urn on a river cruise spreading plagues across America because i thought a unicorn was cute. It's called accountability. Maybe there's a bracelet for it."

Hope fired back at Lizzie, Alice and Kaleb oooing,

"Or maybe you just wanted to ruin yet another Saltzman spring break."

Lizzie said, soon forgetting Alice was in the car with them as she watched on.

"When have we ever ruined spring break?"

Hope asks, Dr Saltzman interrupting before Lizzie can answer,

"Girls? We are gonna be in this classic automobile for six hours, all right? So, no bickering."

Dr Saltzman said turning around to face the people in the back,

"It would help if it wasn't a thousand degrees in here. I'm burning up."

Hope says fanning herself wither hand as she looks back at Alice, who is squished between two adults,

"You're burning up. Now, that's ironic."

Lizzie jabs, Alice immediately knowing what Lizzie is referring to causing her to roll her eyes, which go unnoticed by everyone in the van.

"What dose that even mean?"