007

Hope is not the goal- part 2

"We were on the way to graffiti that mill at your school. It was a harmless prank. But then I got snatched. Next thing I remember I was in a ditch. So enjoy it while you can, Lizzie. I'm sure I look like crap."

The bitchy blonde ranted, Alice wanting nothing more to get away from this conversation, the girl could die at any minute and Alice sure as hell didn't want her spirit lingering on her. Scratching her neck the blonde bought the attention to a bite she had on her neck.

"Oh, my god. What is that?"

The girl panicked,

"It's... someone help me out here."

Hope struggled to come up with an explanation,

"It's the mother of all hickeys."

Alice calmly covered for Hope,

"You're Fine Dana, You're just a little slutty."

Lizzie said going along with what Alice had said.

"I don't even like any of you. I should be Talking to the cops."

Dana says standing up and trying to walk away,

"I can't let you do that."

Landon said trying to stop her,

"As Somnum."

Alice casualty said Dana collapsing,

"I should have stayed at school."

Alice complained.

"So you you didn't kill her. You freaking turned her?"

Lizzie complained,

"Turned her? You think I want to sit and listen to that for all of eternity?"

Kaleb asked offended,

"That is the same reason I want to get the hell away from her, I can sense she is going to die soon and I don't want her soul stuck to me. Do you know how long it fucking takes to wash a soul off?"

Alice said, kaleb sharing her sentiment but in a different way.

"Well, someone did, meaning we have a transitioning vampire on our hands."

Hope tells Kaleb and Alice, telling her that she didn't really listen to what she had just said,

"So what are you gonna do with her?"

Hope asks the group, Alice raising her hand hope shooting her a look that said don't even say it.

The group made it over to the bus, Dana slumped over MG's shoulder as he carried her to their bus, Alice keeping her distance,

"So let me get this straight. Dana died with vampire blood in her system so she came back to life and now she is in transition, and she needs to feed or die?"

Landon asked,

"Bingo, bullseye, right on the money."

Alice sang, Lizzie rolling her eyes at the Mikaelson girl,

"Easy decision, right?"

MG asked, Alice stepping As far away from the girl, zoning out as they argued.

"Oops. I suck at math."

Lizzie sarcastic words snap her back into reality,

"You should tell her the truth. My guess is that she'd be psyched to be at a place like your school... I know I would."