009

Mombie Dearest

Even though today was the twins birthday and most of the school was excited for another party, a school sanctioned party this time, nothing about the past events that happened on this day gave Alice a reason to be happy or have anything really to celebrate. Today was the same day her world died, the day she watched her mother kill billions of people with the click of her heels, the day her father was murdered right in front of her 5 year old self by her own mother.

Alice wanted nothing to do with the twin's birthday celebrations, especially Josie's, Josie and Alice's relationship was worse than Lizzie's and hope's and that's saying something because their relationship was terrible, but despite all these feeling Dr Saltzman had other plans about Alice being allowed a day to mourn, on the 11 year anniversary of her father's death.

"Alice, Emma, come in, Emma could you spell the door shut on your way in."

Dr Saltzman said inviting them in,

"Ricky, Care to tell me what is so important, that couldn't let me mourn my father for a single minuet before you needed me. For what is it the second year in a row?"

Alice asked turning to Emma who was holding up  three fingers,

"Oh, may bad, three years. And who's this broad, the one getting out of the blood covered wedding dress?"

Alice said walking over to sit in one of the chairs that where positioned in front of the man's desk when she noticed the other woman standing there,

"She is the reason, i called you. That woman is the love of my life, who's supposed to be dead."

Dr Saltman told the Mikaelson, the woman being confused by why he need help from a teenager.

"Oh, so you need my help with a spirt kinda thing, cause you know I'm an expert in that kinda thing."

Alice joked, looking the supposed to be dead woman up and down,

"I'm aware, that is why you're here."

Dr Saltzman sighed, rubbing his temple at the girl's antics,

"I'll help you, under one condition."

Alice began to bargain with the man, who just wanted her help,

"fine, what is it?'

The man sighed once more, asking the girl what she wants,

"I want to go visit my mother, you know the one I didn't have to kill 11 years ago to the day. I want a couple of week starting after the twin's birthday of course, do we have a deal big man?"

Alice haggled with the man, the other woman's eyes going wide at the girl's words, Alice noticed this,

"Relax, Jo, that's your name right? I'm not like your psychotic brother, Kai, I had to kill my mother, to save the lives of countless universes. Anyway, Ricky boy, is it a deal or no deal?"

Alice joked, standing up and walking over the man,

"Fine, Alice. I need your help in making sure she doesn't do anything out of the ordinary."

The man caved, shaking the girl's hand a green flame appearing around it the woman turned to point at the flame everyone else seemed unfazed by it, Emma leaving them to talk,

"Alice, how many times have i told you to stop doing that?"

Dr Saltzman asked the girl rhetorically, as he went to shut the door behind emma

"one thousand two hundred and nine times, now. And you know this is a job you could get hope..."

Alice trailed off as she heard the sound of two pairs of footsteps approach the door, then the door rattleing and the handle being moved around as the twins tried to get in the locked office,