Someday - W.M. (N.R.)

Hello<3

So bascially your just wanda's daugther. But nat is like a second mom to you since your really close and nat is wandas best friend. You also call nat mama :). Also ,this is no hate to Wanda i love her so much, but i need it for this one shot.

I am sad rn soo ya.

⚠️TW-Su!c!de

You are 18 and wanda is momma:)

——————————————————————
*POV Y/N*

I was standing at the rooftop of the avengers tower. I want to do it. I was about to do it. I felt nothing ,nothing. Silent tears fall down my cheeks ,but my eyes were empty. My heart is empty. There is NOTHING.

Momma and I were really close, but when i turned 12 momma got pregnant with the twins. She promised me she will love us all equally. I waa excited & don't get me wrong i love my brothers so much. But the older i got the more momma stopped paying attention to me.

At first she stopped coming to my room in the evenings, but that wasn't that bad. Then she started to forget making me school breakfast or something to eat. The longer it went the more she started to grow distant. I lost all my friends and I slowly fell in a depressed state. The only one who knew was nat and tony.

I tried to talk to momma but she was always so busy. Everytime i tried to talk to her she would get angry and screamed at me. Even though i had nat and tony, i felt so unwanted and alone. I just wanted it to end.

I want to make a better life for momma because she always seems like she dosen't want me anymore. And well- today is mothers day so i wanted to make her the best present. - me being dead.

I was still standing there ,my wrist still bleeding from my most fresh cuts a few minutes ago. I opened the bottle of p!lls i got with my up there from the med bay. I layed down on my back and took the whole bottle. I knew at that moment if someone would even find me alive. I would die. There is no choice i would survive that kind of p!lls.

The not for my momma was on my bad ,i also made one for nat and tony.

I still hoped that in my last few minutes my momma would come up here so i could tell her that i love her and that i'm sorry to be such an dissapointment.

After i placed the emty p!ll bottle next to me i heard Faint food steps.

*POV WANDA*

I was sitting on the couch with tom and billy on my left and right. We were all sitting in the living room because it was mothers day. I started to have a weird feeling in my stomach but i ignored it.

We had much fun and laughed long. The feeling never left my stomach ,but everyone was here ? So what should be wrong ? Until nat spoke up.

,,Wanda ,where's is Y/N?'',she furrowed her eyebrows. I just shrugged ,i don't know. She is eighteen,she can take care of herself.

I noticed nat looking panicked and concerned over to tony whose face frown.

,,JARVIS ,where's Y/N?'',he asked with a shaky voice.

,,She seems to be on the rooftop ,in a critical state.'',he answered.

My heart suddenly stopped. I couldn't hear ,breath or feel something. My vision started to blur as tears flown my eyes. I started to feel bad not looking after her the last few years ,i remembered everytime i screamed at her or ignored her.

My senses went back and i shot up running to the rooftop. There she was laying ,her body limp.

,,Y-Y/N? L-love?'',my voice was cracking and shaking.

,,M-momma?'',she croaked out. I ran to her and fall onto my knees. I pulled her onto my lap.

,,Honey ,hey hey hey w-what are you doing?'',i rambled.

,,making you a-a mothers day present'',she smiled weakly.

,,W-what do you mean?'',my voice cracking.

,,i-i thought your l-live would be better without me'',her voice was as weak as her breathing. Suddenly nat fall on her knees on the other side of Y/N. And she was crying? In all those years i knew her i never really saw her cry.

,,detka- w-why?'',she whispered.

,,I-i'm so-sorry Mama'',she called her mama ?
,,I l-love you Mama Nat'',she smiled. Then she turned her head to me.

,,I-i love you a-and i-m so-sorry'',she smiled one last Time before she closed her eyes as her chest settled.

,,No- no no no no no ,baby wake up!! Please i'm sorry'',i screamed burrying her head into my chest.

,,J-JARVIS?'',tony asked shakly ,because we all didn't want to hear the answer.

,,i'm sorry sir, but there seems nothing you or anyone else could do for her. She isn't with us anymore'',he announced.

All the avengers who went up with me were crying. Nat was holding Y/N's hand ,sobbing into it. Y/N was like a daughter to her. I really lost her. I lost my precious first born baby.

————————————————————————

It was a week later and today i decided i would go into her room. No one was in there since, uhm, you know. I opened the door as my eyes started to fill with tears again. I shakily opened her closed. I saw a note on my favorite hoodies of her.

I know you loved it. Take it:)

I smiled ,more tears rolling down my tired face. I put it on spraying some of her perfum on it. It then i saw a note on her bed which says ‚To momma'

I read it.

Hey Momma,
Don't be sad. I know ,i did it on mothers day but there was a reason. I know you don't want me anymore and i'm sorry i was a burden to you. But i don't want you to feel guilt!!
I know you always do things for a reason, well you told me that when i was seven, anyways, i guess i was just unloveable.
I just missed you...I wanted to tell you i was diagnosed with depression but you were always so amgry at me.
So i just decided to end it. You can asked nat for more if you want ,she knows everything. Promise me you won't be too sad ,i know you life is better without me. I just wish i could do one last movie night with you or one last time cuddle with you... i loved your hugs but you stopped gaving me some when i turned 16,but it alright.
I promise you i'll be better in my next life. Maybe we'll se again, someday.

But don't come up here to early ,please live your life and be a better mom to the twins.

I love you Momma, so much.
- your daugther,

Well see again, Someday.

I killed her. I killed my own dauther.

————————————————————————
WC-1208

I know i'm terrible 😭 but i kind of liked this one:)

Next one will be nicer i promise!!

And please- i neeeeed request bestays.