Failed Marridge-S.J.&E.O.

I've never seen something like this before but its kinda based on a true event:)

Your age-21

Scar-Mom
Lizzie-Momma

You are married to ,,Jackson'' and you have a daughter called ,,Natasha''

⚠️TW (?)

—————————————————————————
*NO ONES POV*

You got married to your high school love with the age of 18. Its very young but you were sure he was the one. You had a kid at the age of 19 ,she is now 2. You loved jackson more than anything but he changed.

1 year after your marridge he became very possesiv. He didn't want you to go out with friends and he didn't really liked you going out with your parents. Same woth your daughter.

But you loved him. So you did what he asked for. But you got tired of it. You could count on one hand how often your parents saw their Granddaughter.

But you don't know what to do. The newest thing je said was that you are crazy and out of your mind. You often fight about the custody of your daughter.

His parents visit almost everyday. But yours ? He said they were to busy and you would burden them.

He would shout at you every evening how wrong you were and what bad of a mother and a wife you are. He would get drunk or sleep on the couch. He goes out late at night probably fucking some other girl.

But YOU were the problem. YOU were the bad mother and the bad wife. You were sick of it.

You love or you loved him. But it wasn't that easy to leave him. You had no job ,no money and he even got your phone. If you would leave him he would easily get the custody of your daughter.

And you couldn't do that to her. You love Natasha more than anything.  You named her after the character of your mom.

What you didn't know is that your moms were destroyed because of the contact lost. Even Jackson was at their house to tell them to stop searching contact and they should stop to go inbetween everything.

They were miserable after that. You didn't know any of that of course.

You were their only child and they weren't able to get any more. They loved you more than life itself and knowing that they aren't able to see you if they wanted to killed them.

They never held much of jackson but you loved him and they accepted it ,but all they wanted was their daughter.

They would cry themselfs to sleep every night. They often slept in your room. They just- missed you.

But you didn't even had an idea of it.

*POV Y/N*

I'm starting to feel like i'm crazy. I really am. I have no idea how to get out of jacksons grip without loosing my daughter.

He is comming home late again and i guess drunk. I am currently trying to get natasha to sleep so she won't hear all the shouting later.

,,Mommy why are you so sad?'',she tilted her small head raising an eyebrow.

,,Mommy is not sad honey'',i smiled hoping she would buy it. She is so smart. ,,Bwt i sometimes hear you crying'',she pouted.

,,Oh my love ,mommy is fine i promise.'',i chuckled at her smartness.

,,Pwinky promise?'',i nodded interwining our small finger.

,,i love you mommy'',she smiled as i tucked her in. ,,I love you too ,to the moon and back'',i kissed her forehead as she smiled, i love her smile.