I need you.-S.J.

Here i am again:p

In this one only Scarlett is your mom and your dad is unknown. Your a single kid and your mom is single too:)

Lizzie will play abother role in this but not a mom, i'm sorry:/

Your age - 15

⚠️TW-su!c!dal thoughts ,depressed

—————————————————————————

*POV SCARLETT*

I need to fly to atlanta tomorrow for a few days and i need to leave Y/N here alone. And i feel soo bad about it because i can see that something is bothering her. She is been so distant lately.

She always eat in her room, she goes there after school, she never comes to cuddle with ,i know i know she is 15 but i just miss my little girl and she normally loves to cuddle with me. And god when was the last time she went out ? Even her grades went down. She is normally a straight A student and pushes herself.

Don't get me wrong i'm not mad or anything but it was always so important to her to be succesfull. She wanted it like this. I always told her she dosen't need to push herself so much because i will ALWAYS be proud of her no matter what.

I just wanna know whats going on with her, i'm so worried about my little girl...

-

*POV Y/N*

,,Honey, i have to go!'',mom shouted from downstairs. She is flying to atlanta for 3-5 days. I came down the stairs to day goodbye.

,,Goodbye mom'',i mumbled into her chest. ,,Goodbye my sweet girl. Remember to call lizzie if anything happens and i can't go on the phone and i'm only gone for around 3-5 days so don't worry alright ? I love you!'' ,,I love you too''

She gave me a kiss on my forehead and then exchanged another ,goodbye' ,then she went out of the door and got in the car with her secruitys. I on the other hand went back into my bed.

Since a few months i feel so sad but i don't know why. Everything is just so overwhelming and school stresses me out. Then all the presure from the people around me to be as good as my mom. And my self-pressure is also very high.

Mom always told me she will be proud of me no matter what. But i feel so distant to her. I miss her cuddles and our movie nights but i just feel like a burden.

I don't know but i just feel so alone and cry over the stupidest things. I feel such a pain and i don't know how to deal with it. I don't feel happy with my life anymore and if i'm being honest i just wanna end it. I just want the pain to stop.

But i don't wanna do this to my mom. I just- i can't. But i don't want to live like this. I don't know how to tell her because how do you tell someone you feel unhappy when you have a good life ? They will just say its for attention or because i'm a teenager.

I don't think thats why. I just have an empty feeling and all whats left in my body is pain. Much pain. But like mental pain. God i don't even know how to explain it ,its just ,i have nothing left to stay alive. I just heard my friends talk about how they use me to met my mom.

Its just ,i don't know ,i feel empty.

I went downstairs to go lay on the couch, watching some of moms interviews and films. But my mind was somewhere else. My mind got through all the bad thoughts getting worse.

I somehow fell asleep and woke up the next day. I went to my phone and had a text from my mom.

*Mom❤️*