Losing Control - W.M.

HeyHo!

In this are wanda and vision your parents ,hope its okay that its not wandanat:)

Billy and tommy are 5 and you are 15.

——————————————————————

*POV Y/N*

We are a pretty normal family ,except for that my dad is a robot, me ,mom and my brothers have powers... but other than that we are a normal family.

I go to school as well as my brothers. They are still in preschool but i'm in 9th grade already. I have a best friend her name is kendall or for short kenni. And i'm pretty much a mommy-kid. I love my dad very much but i always was a mama child. And i love love love my auntie nat.

She comes to visit us every month oh oh and i loveee agatha!! My Brothers are more into their uncles ,as you would've guessed and ya. That is pretty much my life.

I just started practicing on my powers ,because i can't really control them. But mama said i'm getting better everyday.

Its right now 9 in the morning and i'm scrolling through my insta as mom calls us for breakfast.

,,I'm the fistttt!'',Tommy speeds down the stairs. ,,yea right, but you play damn unfair'',i said giving a pout. But as soon as i see my mom a smile appears on my face.

I jump into her arms. ,,Hello my Darling'',she kissed my head multiple times. ,,had a good sleep ?'',she asks and i nodded. I let go hopping into the kitchen.

,,No hug for daddy?!'',he says placing his hand playfull hurt on his chest. I turned around chuckleing and gave him a squeez.

,,My big girl'',he smiles brightly down at me. Now we were all seated at the table as we could hear a tired billy slamming his feets down the stairs. He is always the last one.

,,Good morning to you to'',mom chuckled as he hummed. ,,Had a long night dreaming about Clara?'',i teased as his eyes widden. I know he is just 5 but its so cute when he is ,,in Love'' but not like you are today ,he still finds it weird when people kiss or everything. You know what i mean.

,,And i hope you told mom about noah'',he smirked as my head got as red as a tomato and mom raised an eyebrow. ,,Shut up'',i mumbled quietly as he poked his tounge out. He jumped on the chair slamming his butt on it. I swear if he would be a girl he would be such a diva and antisocial at the same time.

Mom made her best pancakes with fruit today.  I love my family like it is even though my Brothers are kind of annoying, but they are very much like dad. And i have kind of everything except my eyes from my mom. Even dad calls me mini wanda.

He knows i'm a momma child bit he is not angry or so with it. I'm thanksful for that because at kendalls house his dad is always so jealous of her mom or the other way around.

,,Y/N ,sweetheart auntie nat is comming tomorrow'',mom announced making my jump in my seat excited like kid. I might be 15 but i love time with my family and the avengers.

After breakfast it was my time to help mom with the dishes because she promised me we would cuddle and watch a movie after doing the dishes as dad and the boys were out in the city.

After we were done we did exact like she promised. We put ,Ginny and Georgia' on the Tv and watched it. My hwad was placed on mama's lap as she played with my hair relaxing my muscles.

,,I love you'',i broke the silence. ,,I love you too bubs,so much'',she smiled at me.

My eyes started to get heavy at how soft she played with my hair. She was so gentle and careful with her hands.