Grand Cousine - S.J.

Hello<3!

This is a bit of a different one shot as its something happening to me rn so yeah.
Its just a scarlett one shot:)

Hope its okay;)
Your age-15
Scarletts age-30

Scarlett is the cousine of your mom, so she is your grand cousine.
Your mum has no specificall name.
——————————————————————————-
*NO ONE POV*

You certianly were very close to your grand cousine, scarlett. She was your home and she always was like your sister. You two ,,only'' were 15 years apart and you dreamed of being an actress.

You had your first projects already and the next one is playing nats daughter which, of course, was exciting as you were shooting with scarlett.

You couldn't be happier.
But recently she has been weird, or so you thought. You walked by each other sometimes like you didn't know each other. Maybe you were just overthinking or maybe she was fed up at seeing you so often.

Your mom said she was just busy as she has much to do but your head wouldn't leave you alone. Everytime your were on set you prayed she would run up to you and hug you, maybe cuddleing you even. But nothing.

Scarlett, on the other hand, had the same feeling like you. She thought you were mad at her for some reason. She missed your clinginess, even if its a little bit annoying sometimes.

You felt like you were her kid.

No, she loved you like you were her kid.

Many people told you that you a little bit of a replica of scarlett. The blonde hair and the green eyes. You didn't know were you got them from, but you even acted like scarlett sometimes. Scarlett has no kids (For the sake of the story) but she has colin, who is also a fan of you.

You and colin got along the second she introduced you to him.

But, as said, you and scarlett grew distant.

And you were distancing yourself from scarlett second by second. You thought that one day she would leave you, hurt you. And you didn't want to be hurt.

What you didn't know was, you were hurting scarlett AND yourself.

Today was another scenes to be filmed with scarlett. It was a scenes were nat would find out you were hurting yourself.

,,Your up in five minutes Y/L/N!!'',the russo told you as you sat in your stool watching the others doing there scenes.

-

(Its a little by inspired by ginny and georgia and your characters name = Y/C/N)
,,Detka i'm home!'',nat shouted before your door opened to reveal you crying. You were quick to wipe your tears.

,,Love whats wrong?'',Nat asked slowly walking in your direction. ,,Nothing get out'',you mumbled, looking away to avoid your mothers worried eyes.

,,What?'',the red headed woman breathed out in disbelieve. ,,GET OUT!'',you snapped, finally looking at her. You revealed your bloodshot eyes, tear stained cheeks and a red nose.

Even scarlett was a bit shocked at this moment as you looked so sad. Her heart broke a bit. But she remained her role again.

Then came the moment she saw the bloody tissues in your bin.

,,where?'',she bluntly said. ,,what?'',Y/C/N breathed out fear filling your voice as your mom was literally to find out.

,,SHOW ME!!'',nat raised her voice. ,,Alright, YOU WANNA SEE??'',you scoffed standing up. You aggressivly pulled down your joggers and you took of your shirt.

Nat took a step back as tear threatned to fall. The cuts were just make up but they look extremely real.

,,i failed you...'',nat whispered, her hand covering her face. ,,its not your fault'',you looked aways akwardly.

Without another word said, nat or well scarlett took you in her arms, holding you close.

It felt so good and you just clung onto her. You started sobbing, ut wasn't in the script but scar played along with it.

,,my baby, my precious baby girl'',nat or better scar whispered tears now falling freely.

-

,,That was amazing!!'',the russo clapped his hands in happiness.

But you didn't let go. You didn't want to. Afraid she would leave again. Afraid you would walk across each other like strangers.

,,Sweetheart its down'',Scarlett told you trying to get your off of her. ,,NO! No no no don't leave me!!'', you cried out.

,,Love i'm not leaving you, i would never'',she told you kissing your head but you just shook your head, sobbing.

,,okay, its okay...'',the blonde actress gently picked you up, telling the russo to just keep going to which he nodded.

You held onto her tightly afraid she would disappear into dust. You graved her warmth, her touch in so long, you never wanted to let go. You burried your head into her neck as you legs were on her side.

You may be 15, but you were pretty light and not really big.

She went to her trailer, locking the door before making herself comfortable on the couch. You were lying in between her legs, you head burried in her chest listening to her heartbeat.

Slwoly your heartbreakable sobs turned into small sniffles as you nose was closed up from all the crying you did.

,,its okay, my sweet girl'',scarlett comforted you, kissing your head. You never wanted to stop this moment as its all you've ever wanted, you've ever craved...

,,so what is it, love?'',scarlett asked you carefully, her voice lacing in worry as she never saw you this way.

,,y-your mad a-at me'',you rasped out, your voice untrustable. ,,oh, baby, i'm everything but not mad'',the blonde reassured you. ,,I actually thought you were mad at me, i missed the time we spend together.'',she admitted as one little tear fell down her cheek.

,,y-you did?'',you questioned, looking at her as you furrowed your eyebrows.

,,I did, honey'',she nodded.

You burried your head in her chest again as you held onto her even tighter.

,,i know it sounds weird but i can't live my life without you, Scarlett. You are all i ever needed. You brought light in my life and i know i can tell you everything and i'm so thankful for it. I love you mire than life itself. You aren't really closely related to me but you feel like my sister. I am so much like you and i've never loved someone so much... i guess the fear of you leaving me was so overwhelming for me that i distanced myself from you, scared you would hurt me like a few persons did before. I didn't saw i was hurting you and myself and i'm sorry. I am so so incredibly sorry. I love you so much'',you explained as you begin to cry again.

Little did your know scarlett cried to. Never really NEVER she would've thought that someone would say something sweet like that to her, but you did.

,,you have nothing to be sorry for, my precious girl. I love you so much more than words can describe.'',she whispered in your hair.

And thats how you spent the rest of the day. The Russo's gave you both a free afternoon after the nice take they took.

You both cuddled up on the couch, watching silly movies and eating 10000 kinds of sweets.

The actress' trailor was filled with laugther and lost of cuddles.

Since that day you both told each other everything.

You were like

Mother and daughter<3

———————————————————————————
1264 words!

Thank you so much for almost 13k reads i'm gonna cry. 😭

It just came into my head as i have a grand cousin who is, obviously, my favorite and i feel like we ignore each other...

However, let me know for request's!! Love y'all 3000<3