Stars around my Scars - N.R.&W.M.

Heyy<3

Don't even ask what this is ,i had this idea while i was on tik tok 😭

-Age:17

Wanda-Momma
Nat-Mom

⚠️Talk abouf self-harm

—————————————————————————
*POV Y/N*

We are going to the beach tomorrow. Me ,my moms and the avengers. You must think i'm exited for it ,but well- i'm not.

Its not that i don't like the beach or the water. Its the fact that i have scars. And not like battle scars ,i made them myself. When i was around 15-16 i fell into a deep deep deep deprission. And those scars are my reminder from that days.

I never show them in public only my moms know about it. And my aunt yelena of course. She is more like my best friend ,not my aunt.

Well here i am, standing in front of the mirror in my Bikini with tears running down my cheeks.

I completely regret that i did it. I hate myself for it. The last time i had a T-shirt on is ages ago.

I can't bring myself to show them. I don't want to. I'm standing here because we are going tomorrow and i really try getting used to show them.

Thats why i'm standing in the mirror speaking to myself that its okay. Well- its not working. I got back to my closet and got a hoodie along with a shorts. Maybe thats what i'm gonna wear ? I don't need to go into the water right?

I let myself fall into my bed with my phone in my hand stalking instagram.

,,Hun dinner is ready!'',my momma was calling me. I must have forgot the track of time i guess.

I went downstairs still with this uncomfortable feeling but i tried pushing it away. The Spaghettis were already set at the table.

Mom must have noticed that i didn't really ate and was just playing with my food.

,,Detka whats wrong ?'',i just hummed at answer not trusting my voice right now.

,,You're overthinking i can see that, talk to us'',it was now mommas turn to say that. I looked up to see them with a bit worried but smileing ressureingly faces.

,,I'm fine ,i promise. I'm just tired'',i half lied. I am really tired but i bet not fine. However.

After dinner i helped Momma cleaning the dishes in the kitchen. We were hearing a bit of music and danced around. I got a bit more out of my thoughts and were more relaxed.

,,Sweetie we are leaving tomorrow at 12 a.m. alright ?'',momma told me halfway through the dishes. I tensed up a bit but tried to relax again. All the thoughts were consuming my head again as i put down the plate.

,,I-i have to go.'',i told her harshly not wanting her to ask me some more questions. ,,Why ?'',she turned around to face me. ,,i - uhm i need to do my homework.'',i run out not caring i have holidays actually.

I went in my room and locked the door behind my. My back slid down the door until my butt touched the floor. My breathing got heavier by second and i vould feel the panick attack comming.

In.

Out.

In.

Out

It dosen't work. It got harder to breath and my fists clenched in my hair. Tears welled up my eyes as the colour drained from my face.

Oh gosh.

I got even more panicked now that nothing worked. I frantikly looked around the room trying to focus on something but i couldn't. My vision was blurry due my tears and i was to unconcetrated to focus on one thing.

I just prayed to god that someone will make their way somehow in my room.

-

*POV WANDA*

I don't know if she thinks i am dumb or something but its summer holiday. So she won't be doing homework upstairs.

Oh no no no no.

She is maybe doing it again. Oh god. I let the plate i had in my hands fall to ground hearing it tear apart. But i couldn't care less. My legs were fast bringing me upstairs. U stood i front of her room beinh met with heavy breathing.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. I could open it with my powers and as i was about to i could feel Y/N's presents on the other side of the door. Well- her back pressed against the door.

I sighed in relief a bit 'cause she isn't doing it again. But on the other hand i need to get in there.

,,Babe whats wrong ?'',nat came running down the hallway. ,,We need to get inside her room.'',was all i could answer right now.

,,Honey, if you can here me, can you slide to the right a bit so i can open the door?'',i ask holding my ear onto the door hoping to hear something.

We could hear some shuffleing and as it stopped i burst through the door nit daring to wait another second.

She was curled up like a ball with heavy breathing ,a panic look and her fingers tangled in her hair.

,,Honey look at me ,look at momma please'',i hold her hands tightly in my afraid to let her go.

Her wide teary eyes met mine and all i could read was fear. I've never seen her so terrified never. It was almost as if she thought she is dying.

I couldn't get out another word due the knot forming in My throat. I didn't even noticed natasha kneeling down next to me cupping our girls cheeks making Y/N's gaze shift to hers.

,,Honey can you feel my heartbeat ?'',My wife questioned our daughter gently taking her hands put of min pressing her against her chest.

Y/N nodded slowly. ,,Thats good detka. Try copeing it.'',nat ordered slowly breathing in and out. It took a few more minutes for her breathing to be normal again.

But when it was it turned into sobs as she fell into our arms. Nat and i just hold her tighly sharing worried looks every now and then.

After half an hour we took Y/N on her bed and sat her down. Her sobs slowly turned into small sniffles along with hiccups.

,,Dorogoy wanna tell us whats wrong ?'',nat asked cupping her cheeks smiling sympathically.

,,I-i don't - want t-the team t-to see my s-scars'',she rasped out as her voice was hoarse from the crying.

,,oh my love ,its okay'',i cooed. ,,They are so ugly'',she cried out.

,,i have and idea'',nat shot up sprinting downstairs. She came back with two edings and my eyebrow raised questioningly.

,,We are making them Beautiful!'',she exclaimed. I knew exactly what she meant. We layed Y/N down who still looked confused.

I took her right arm and nat her left as we bagan to draw stars around her scars. Like literally.

It took us 30-40 Minutes until every single scar had its own star.

,,Why did you do that?'',Y/N questioned us as we layed down cuddleing Y/N inbetween us.

,,Every scar is a Beautiful star showing how strong you are and How Beautiful you are. They show that you won the battle against yourself and you should be proud of it.'',nat explained.

,,I love you so much'',Y/N mumbeld as she got herself comfortable.

,,We love you too sweetheart'',i caressed her cheek amd nat kissed her hairline.

I'm so proud of her.

———————————————————————————
1268 WC!

Finally a new OS !! School is giving me hard time exspecially a few teachers 🥹

However ,hoped you like it and if you have any requests let me know!

Have nice day/night or however<3

I am very proud of you!