A mistake can change lifes Pt.1- S.J.(E.O.)

Hello again:p
This is a request from Griffin_girl & i love the idea! We are only Scarletts Daughter in this one and we are her only daughter. But lizzie is Scarletts ,,new'' girlfriend, she feels like a mother to us:)
Age-17
⚠️-Death, Motorcycle accident

—————————————————————————
*3rd person pov*

Like every Morning you stumbled downstairs wanting a good morning hug from your mother. You were a Mama's girl and Scarlett loved this about you.

You father left her the second she was pregnant as they were 19. But the actress didn't care. She always wanted a child, she knew it can be difficult having a child while continueing her career but she didn't care.

She would make it somehow. And when she got told you were a girl she was over the moon. Never and i mean NEVER she had felt such happiness. You grandma was also excited to met you.

The day you were born, scarlett got her light, her reason to live. And since then you were all she could ever wish for. You were her replica, your blond hair and your green eyes, the plump rosa lips and the cute nose.

Everyone said you looked like your mother.

And since then it was always you two against the world. You never met your father and you never wanted to met him. You had the best mother you could wish for and if your being honest, what else would you want ?

When scarlett started filming Aou you were around 9 years old. Thats when scarlett started to realise her love for woman. Especially for on woman.

Elisabeth Olsen.

Scarlett was scared at first, but turns out she had a chance with lizzie and then she told you. You were happy for your mama and even more happy to have 2 moms now. You and lizzie got along the second your mother introduced you to her. It brought her even more joy.

Lizzie still dosen't live with you and your mom. But she will next month. Your lifes were basically perfect.

,,Hello Mama'',you hugged her from behind as she was making pancakes for her and you. ,,Hello my favorite daughter'',she smiled, turning around and taking your face in her hands. ,,i'm your only daughter silly'',your mother just chuckled shaking her head.

She placed a loooong kiss om your forehead, breathing in your scent while closing her eyes. ,,would you set the table for us, my love?'',she asked you as she locked eyes with you.

,,Of course!'',you exclaimed happy you could help your mother. The actress smiled at your cuteness as you walked of. One thing more she love about you, you were always there to help.

You never were a teenager to go to parties and get drunk every weekend. It was not that you didn't like it, you just loved spending time with your mother, that was all.

-

After breakfast you and your Mama cleaned the table and then got comfortable on the Couch. You were snuggled up to her chest while she was looking for a movie to watch.

,,Can we watch Rough Night?'',you mumbled in your mama's chest. ,,Hun, i love you, but we watched it what felt like a hundred times already'',she whined. ,,Pleaseeee?'',you looked up at her with the best puppy dog eyes you have.

,,okayyy'',she breathed out as you sighed happily making yourself comfortable again.

Half through the movie you were fast asleep on your mother chest who ran her Fingers through your hair, taking in your features.