I'm here little bug-W.M.&N.R.

Hello, this is my first request!:)

Age-7

I changed it a little bit:)

Nat is Mama/Wanda is Mommy
@weirdo4684467

——————————————————————
*POV NAT*

I'm currently cuddleing with my wife and my 7 year old daughter in our room. Wanda has to go on a mission tomorrow and Y/N is a bit more ,sad' about. She cried what felt like a million times today ,because she didn't want her mommy to go.

Its understandable i guess, but she knows me and her mommy have to work. So its usually no problem ,because either one of us is often on a mission since she is 4. We aren't always away we have our family time, but she usually knows how it works.

Its currently 11p.m. and she is finally asleep after another hour of crying.

,,She is giving me a hard time leaving her this time'',wanda looks down sadly and the little curled up body between us.

,,i don't know why she is behaving like this... but she usually knows how it works. I don't know why she throws that many tantrums about it.'',i looked directly in Wanda's eyes which are full of guilt.

,,I hope it gets better when you are ,gone' because just as fast as you are gone you are gonna come back right?'',i say truthfully.

,,Yea, right... but she is so weird since she knows that i am going on a mission.'',wanda smiled sadly.

,,Oh love, she is gonna be okay alright ? Everything is going to be fine and i will held a suprise when your back.'',i smirked ,she chuckled exactly knowing what i mean.

,,Lets go to sleep too, i have long two days in front of me''

,,Yea. I love you.'',i say giving her a kiss on her forehead.

,,I love you too ,my love'',she smiled lovingly and connected my lips with hers. I could never get tired of the feeling with my lips on hers. We cuddled onto our little baby which lays in between us.

-

,,NOOO I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO!!'',i woke up due another tantrum of our daughter. She is sobbing and screaming while wanda tries to stop her crying by rocking her. We did that as she was a little baby.

,,Whats going on here?'',i questioned rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

,,I don't want Mommy to go'',the little one croaked out.

Wanda looked and me sadly with small tears falling down her cheeks. I know she feels guiltily for leaving.

,,Hey little bug ,come here!'',i opened my arms. Suspiously she wiggled out of her mommys arms and walked slowly into my arms placing her head on my chest for comfort.