Hostage

I've been arguing all day yesterday to Rin and Ran about the tracker on my ankle and the fact that they're keeping me hostage. "It's in your best interest y/n, to keep you safe. Even if we agreed with you Mikey calls the shots." Rin tiredly said "Since when do you guys cared about me? Once we find this killer you guys are just gonna toss me aside and move on." I complain "I want to go home, you can't keep me in your house. Mother and father get home tomorrow and god knows what they'll do if I'm not there." I tug on his hoodie "Y/n. It's 7:30 in the damn morning. Let me at least get a drink before you complain to me again. Go bother Ran" Rin shooed me away and I scoffed.

I walk to Ran's room, but he was still sleeping so I walk back to my room. I need to leave. I throw myself on my bed looking up at the ceiling. But all the windows and doors are locked. Unless..... I get a idea There's a 36% chance that I'm able to leave. Ran has the keys to the back door so all I have to do is grab it then leave!

I sit myself up quickly.

I jump off my bed and rush to my door . Just before I reach the handle I pause. His keys are in his room...... damnnnnn I sigh Have to get those keys. I the door nob and quietly walk my way to Ran's room.

I open Ran's door slightly and peep my head in the door Good. He's still sleeping. I tip toe my way to his bed and...

*cReAkKkKk*

FUCK. I don't move. This huge mansion and they still got creaking floors. I continue to tip toe my way to Ran's bed post in search for the key. I open the draw and hear a jiggle sound
Found it. I quickly grab the keys and see a little stash of money next to it. Might as well help myself. After i got both items I quietly dash out the room.

I make my way to my room and go in my closet to get a hoodie and some pants. I leave my room and head down stairs to see a knocked out Rin on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in his hands. I slowly walk pass him to the front door. I try to pick out the key quietly but it was making so much noise. I was getting inpatient so I gave up and as quickly and loudly as I can just put the key in, unlocked it and opened the door shutting it slowly.

"YES!" I whisper yell

"Meow~" I head shoots down to see a small black cat. "Hey kitty" I pick her up "Long time no see" I smile. "Wanna get out of here with me?" I tilt my head at her and she gently nods "Let's go then". It was a bit cloudy outside and looked like it was gonna rain so I tucked the cat in my hoodie and started walking out of the mansion before one of the brothers woke up.

Thunder can be heard from a distance so I picked up the pace and walked to the nearest bus stop for cover. Once I got there it started pouring and the thunder was very loud. It was a bit of a empty street I guess everyone stood at home today. I felt a bit woozy so I took a seat on the bench and resting by head back on the glass wall that separated me from getting wet. I shut my eyes a bit letting the sound of droplets hit the ground and took deep breaths of the fresh rain coming down. After a while I dozed off hugging Miko a bit closer and finally I fell a sleep....

"Mm" I silently groan, my eyes begin to open. They meet with the same clouds as before and rain coming down too. I rub my eyes to wake me up. I look down on my lap expecting Miko to be there but no... With my head still down I look to my right she was laying on some else's lap. That's when I also realized I had my head laying on their shoulder. I sit up and get up from my seat apologizing to the person without even looking at them.
"You know it's not good to sleep in a public area when your alone" a man's voice spoke.

I recognized this voice.

"Mikey?" I look up and that's who it was. "Hello Y/n" his cold expression felt colder then the harsh wind blowing at us. I watched as he petted Miko "What do you want?" I ask a bit scared, "Why are you out of the house?" He throws a question back at me. I take a moment to respond, but I answered truthfully "I need to go home." "Not gonna happen." "Why not?!" "Bc I need you available at all time and reachable" He responds softly "Then at least take off the annoying ankle tracker" I offer a different deal "Absolutely not" he declined "That tracker is how I found you here." He got up, Miko hopped off his lap running to my side. He took out his umbrella, opened it and started to walk to a black jeep. "Come take a ride with me. I wanna ask you a few things" the way he said it was more of a order the a request, so I grabbed Miko put my hoodie over my head a followed him into the car.

"Hop in the front" he hopped in the diver seat and I followed him going in the passenger seat. "No back up today?" I ask leaning my head on the window "I dont need them" he turns on the car and starts to drive. It was a quiet car ride, nothing was said for a couple of minutes until we stoped at a small cafe, "A cafe?" I said confused open the door and letting Miko walk out "Come on" Mikey got out the car. The smell of coffee hits my nose as we enter the cafe and take a seat at a table, "Good morning" the waitress greeted us while handing us the menu "take your time and I'll come back in a few minutes for your order" she smiled and left. I grabbed the menu and used it to make a wall between me and Mikey. Hmmm.... Black coffee sound really good right no- the menu gets snatched from me. Mikey put the menu to the side and signed "what." I say blankly "If we're working together on this case, we have to trust eachother" "This isn't a "case", Mikey" I become annoyed "All YOUR doing is holding a minor hostage hoping that I'll help you kill whoever is killing your guys." I continue forgetting who I'm talking to "Let's not forget the differences between us too. What I do is help the law, I work on homicide cases and try to solve them. You on the other hand do the exact opposite. You go against the law, you commit homicide and leave me to clean it up. I could have you arrested for that that" I laugh out of disbelief. Mikeys eyes darken and he leans into the table "Listen to me little girl.....I want to see you even try to get me in prison. I will end your whole career and life all together if you try me. What I do has no concern with you, all you need to know is that we're going up against the same guy. You're gonna help me find this guy and I'll deal with my own way. Got that." He declared and all I could do is nod with fearful eyes. "This is so unfair!" I roll my eyes and scoff "Nobody smart plays fair" he shrugs with lightning himself a cigarette "Now fix your face. The waitress is coming back" he takes a puff then exhales the smoke upward.

"Are you guys ready to order? Um I'm sorry sir but you not allowed to smoke in her-" The waitress stops talking when she sees Mikey bribing her with what looks like 277,630 yen. She takes it putting it into her bra "Eehm.... Are you guys ready to order?" She asks again with a huge smile on her face "I'll have black coffe-" "She'll have hot chocolate..." Mikey cuts me off "I'll have a regular coffee with some dorayaki" he orders He's unbelievable. "Is that all?" "Yes." He responds, the waitress takes our menus a goes back to the front of the store. "You don't need coffee at 8:45 in the morning" he taps the ashes off the cigarette "Your unbelievable" I tell him "Then start believing, your gonna have to get used to it" he takes another puff.

"Now.... Are you ready to talk?

 Are you ready to talk?