Heart to Heart

"Mhm.." I hum quietly as I begin to open my eyes Where am I? I turn my head slowly to the right seeing the sun just beginning to rise from the big windows. I observe my surroundings more and that when I notice the weight I feel on my arms, I look down and see Rin and Ran sleeping on the left side of my bed with Rin holding my hand. I then look over to my right side and see Goro resting his head too on my bed. I start to wake up more and see that everybody is here. Mikey is laying sitting on a single couch with a magazine covering his face, Sanzu is laid out on the floor, and Mochi, Kaku, Koko and Takeomi all leaning against each other on a couch.

A smile creeps on my face I guess they all were pretty worried... "Y/n?" A raspy voice catches my attention "Good morning Goro" I move some of his hair out of his face and let the morning light hit him. Tears swell up in his eyes and he hugs me "You're ok!" He shouts making everyone in the room wake up "Y/n!" Rin squeezes my hand and everyone gets ups coming to my bed side "Doctor! She's awake!" One of the guys shout. A doctor steps into the room and comes to my bed side flashing a light in my eye to make sure my pupils as responsive, he does a few more things and give me a slight nod confirming that everything is ok. I sit up from the bed and groan a bit, but before I can fully stretch Rin and Ran gave me a big tight hug "We're glad that your ok..." Ran whispers speaking for the both of them I can feel their fast heart beats... they must've been really worried. They let me go from their embrace and Rin places his hand on my check rubbing it slightly, Mikey came up to me next and rubs my "You gotta stop scaring us like that" he jokes. Mochi and Koko come back into the room with food for me "Doc said you should be let go of around 6pm... for now regain you energy and we'll send someone to get you when it's time." Mikey says about to leave the room "Are you guys leaving?" I ask "Yes." He answers "Do y'all have to?" I pout giving a sad face "I...." He looks like he's about to give in ".... Yes. Yes we have to go" he quickly exits the room before I could protest. "Nice sis... we'll see you in a bit" Ran gives me a kiss on the forehead before exiting with the other guys "Love you" Rin waves and leaves as well "Love you too..." my voice lowers, "I got to get going to..." Goro checks his watch "I'm already late for work and there's some stuff I have to finish, but..." he looks up at me "I'm glad you're ok" he smiles. He pick up his coat and starts to walk to the door "See you soon" "Bye" I whisper.

...

Alone...

Once again....

I look down at the food given to me and begin to eat, just thinking and remembering the past events. Thinking about things I might need to add to my suspect wall and some things I might need to take off.

How many times have I've been in the hospital now? .... One day all these near death experiences are going to catch up to me, I joke taking a bite out of my food.

(Few hours later)

"It's seems like you're feeling and functioning well enough to move forward on your own?" The nurse says cheerfully "I'm giving you a crutch just in case though because it does seem you're favoring your left leg over your right... other than that you're free to go?" She smiles "Great" I look up at the clock and it says 5:50 Mikey said that he'll s send a car to pick me up at 6 so I'll just wait for a bit.

(10 minutes pass)

...

(20 minutes pass)

....

(30 minutes pass)

.....

(1 hour goes by)

......

What the hell.

A whole out went by and it now 7:02 pm, the sky is about to set and no one has came to get me. "Fuck it." I grab my crutch "Imma walk home" I get up and leave the room.