🎄Holiday Special 🕎

"Shut the fuck uuuuuuup" Koko aggressively whispers to Takeomi as they paint Mochi's face green. "What are you guys doing?" I ask while Rin painted my nails. "We're trying to turn Mochi into the grinch" Takeomi chuckles, "He's gonna be pissed when he wakes up. You two are gonna be in deep shit." Kakucho shakes his head. "And I'm not gonna break up this fight this time. Yall on your own for this one" Rin says finishing my nails."Oi! Don't fuck up my couch!" Ran shouts from the kitchen "SHHHH" both Koko and Takeomi hush loudly to Ran. "Mmmm" Mochi groans and his eyes begin to open. Takeomi and Koko both back up and act like nothing was up. Mochi slowly gets up from the couch and yawns, once he was fully awake is when he seen that everyone was looking at him. "Fuck y'all looking at" Mochi snaps "Nothing." All of us say in unison, Mochi then looks around and then stretches "..."

" I gotta piss."

And with thar Mochi made his way to the bath room.

We all follow behind until we pass Ran. "Oh shit he's up" Ran whispers
as the rest of us lean or sit on the island counter. Mochi starts to make his way up the stairs and Mikey is coming down with Miko in his arms Traitor. "Yall think Mikeys gonna blow it?" Ran asks quietly "We'll see right now" Sanzu steps in Where the hell he came from. Mikey stares at Mochi with a confused face then looks at us. "Don't go stealing my Christmas alright" Mikey pats Mochi's shoulder as he walked past him. "Pfft!" Sanzu puts his fit to his mouth, Mochi continued to walk the stairs confused as ever and went to the bathroom. "When he sees what yall did, your all fucked" Mikey says putting Miko down on the floor, "Not me." Rin says to himself hopping off the counter from right next to me Not me either I hopp off too. I reach my hand for Rins shirt and tug on it "Huh?" He looks down at me "Oh y/n what's up?" Rin stops walking "Um do you mind taking me to the mall" I look to the side Geez I hate asking for stuff I look back up at him and he looks shocked. "What?!" I take a step back "Nothing! You just never ask for anything." He start to smile a bit "Shut up" I shove him "Can you or can you no-" I get cut off "YOU SHITHEADS!!!!!" Mochi exclaimed from all the way up Stairs.

"Yup. Let's dip."

...

"Why do you want to go to the mall?" Rin says leaning into his fist as he drives, "Well I would've went by myself but we both know that wasn't a option" I look at him and he nods his head. "Besides from that it's the holidays and I wanted to get some gifts" I explained "Hm." He hummed.
The car ride was painfully silent for about 5 long minutes until he ask "How do you like it so far?" "Like what?" "Bonten. How do you like working with us." He asks again. I scratch the back of my head trying to find a answer "I mean... it's alright. We both have the same goal here but I wouldn't say I work WITH you guy. It's more like I work FOR you guys and I don't have a say in it." I answer truthfully. "You think if Ran and I knew about you and had you grow up with us around our relationship would be different?" Rin asks another question as we pull into the drive way of the mall Finally we're here.

I open the passenger door and get out, he does the same on his side and once he gets out he looks straight at me patiently waiting for a answer. "What was your relationship with mom and dad?" I ask him walking up to the mall door "Well it as normal as it can be I guess. I was the youngest, got everything I could desire and did what ever I wanted to do." He explained opening the door for me and walking inside. I look at him in awe wish that I had the freedom that he did "Then to answer your question no. To be honest I think if I grew up with you around I would've hated both you and Ran even more." I say looking around for a gift shop "Damn..
Why is that" He ask trailing behind me "Well from the sounds of it mom and dad kinda praised you two...." I started as I pulled out a list of gifts to get.

The list:
Mikey - Dorayaki & Melatonin
(Notice he likes to eat Dorayaki especially when we went to the café. He needs the melatonin gummies because those dark bags under his eyes are killing me.)