Part 1

Penelopes 5th birthday was 4 months away but still she was exited "my birthdays soon and in a week is uncle Haymitchs". Haymitch was getting well on with life, he cut down on the drinking because of his health and our love for him help him make that decision apparently, he also started gardening alot more. Penelope loves the geese she has the same love for them as prim had for lady her goat.

Kai came downstairs "you really should come seen my room it looks amazing mum" kai had just gotten out of the mummy stage and I was missing it so much but I guess I still had nellie. It was kais christmad present to redo his room but peetas been extremely busy so it was only now just finished. I cant believe that kai is nearly eight it still feels like yesterday he was sat in front of Penelope/nellie trying to teach her his name.

When she eventually learnt how to say her name she couldn't pronounce it well so it just came out as Nellie-p and ever since her nickname has been nellie I don't think she minds it to be honest.

After I looked at kais newly decorated room which had a wooden floor and forest green walls with a bed in one corner and a beanbag and bookcase in the other. I went outside to find Haymitch and effie sat on the steps leading up to his house. I didn't interfere, the conversation looked serious so I just sat on the bench near the primrose garden at the side of our house and read a book minding my own business.

Eventually trinket walked upto me. "Hello darling" she said sitting next to me. "Hi, what are you doing here?"
"Thought I'd come here to check on Haymitch and stay for his birthday next week" effie said in her regular squeaky voice. "Lovely, do you want to come in for some tea." I asked.
"No I really must get unpacking and I also need to go to the bakery is peeta there?" she asked
"No hes inside, what did you need we basically have a bakery in our kitchen" I let out a small laugh.
"Nothing much just some bread and I was going to get a cheesecake."
"No problem I'll drop them off in a jiffy" effie knew I was kind of mocking the capitol dialect but she is so used to me she just said "see you then" and left.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you for reading this sorry it is so short and I hope you have the best day ever xxxx

Btw might not update very often bc I have school and homework p.s luv ya all xxxx