Part 4

I just sat there I didnt know what to say I couldn't say yeh me and your dad killed people but I cant say no because that's technically a lie. He looks up at at me, "mum are you a murderer" his lip quivered. I put my arm around him. "No, baby no were not but me and your father need to talk with you later ok" he nodded and I kissed his head."If you ever bottle things up again I'm not going to be happy" I said,"you cant keep this stuff from my and your dad just ask me you know that I will always answer ok." and with that I walked out of the bedroom.

I walked into Haymitchs house to be greeted by him and effie on the sofa watching a movie. They turned around,"oh sorry I should have knocked I just always walk in." Effie looked to me. "Darling just because I'm here it doesnt change a thing." I smiled at her "just dont walk in after 8pm" haymitch chucked and effie hit his shoulder giggling. "Ew thank you for that sweet sweet information but I have something I need to talk to you about."

"What is it sweetheart?" He asked.

"Its kais friends, he was told that me and peeta are murderers and I was wondering if you could help me and peeta have a talk with him?"

"Sweetheart, I ... I just cant do that again" he began to stand.

"Please Haymitch your my mentor," I paused, "and I still need you."

"You owe me for this one, okay" he hugged me.

"Thank you Haymitch" I came closer "thank you."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sorry this is so short I'm writing this before school xxx hope you have a good day guys