part 3

It only took a month for effie to move all of her things into Haymitchs house. Even when the mound of her belongings arrived she had to put half of them in one of the other spare houses. Penelope stayed with her for days going through the wigs, tiaras and all of the big fluffy dresses. She even came home with some of effies old tiaras and dresses, even though she is way to small to fit in them at the moment.

I planned to go over after about a week and so I did. Haymitch was in the geese pen with Penelope on his back he carried her around whilst she held a basket of food. She dropped it down to the floor to feed the geese their breakfast. When Haymitch saw me he placed her on the ground and let her change the water and bedding in their little coop house. He walked over to greet me with a hug. "Morning sweetheart."
"Hey Haymitch hows the big move going,"I asked as he came closer.
"Help, pink is everywhere" he whispered I let out a chuckle.
"So brilliant I'm guessing."
"Very funny sweetheart, anyway do you think you can help effie take some stuff to the shop so I can get a little bit of quiet." He slightly pleaded.
"Ugh, I'll be ready in a little bit just call me."
"Thank you Katniss"
He gave me a kiss on the head and sent Penelope home with me.

When she went to get changed out of what she calls her 'farmer clothes'I headed to the study. I found peeta painting so I walked over with a slight heavy foot in order not to scare him. I sat at the desk opposite him and picked up a book from behind me. I started to read when peeta said "could you move a little to the right please?"
"Yeh why?" I asked.
"I'm just trying to paint the plants in that vase and I need to see the desk where you elbow is sorry love."
"No problem I'll move" I got up from the chair and left the room to move out of peetas way.

I had walked up the stair and onto the landing when I hear a little whimper. I headed towards Nellie's room and pressed my head against the door but all I heard was her playing with her dolls. I walked across the landing over to kais bedroom and I heard the whimper come from his door. I knocked. "Come in"
"Hey buddy are you ok?"
"Fine, I'm ok"
"You didnt sound it" his tears that he had wiped away had started to run down his cheeks again.
"My friends said that you and dad are crazy and that you killed tons of people is that real or not real?"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Sorry this is a bit short I have a little case of writers block anyway I hope your all having a great day xxxx