thirty two

authors notes: i think its soo funny when ppl think chingyun is gonna die bc of the fact that he uses a cane like 😭 ??? he's not gonna die he just uses the cane bc a chunk of his leg is literally missing PLEASEEE GUYS IM NOT GONNA KILL MY BABY!!!!

also. why have i been playing roblox more than genshin like girl Help

lily qotd: i wish ppl knew that i dont know the ending at all even though emil says he's pre-written it already. anyways if xiao's not committing cannibalism i will be very disappointed!
(emil note: he will not committing cannibalism, sorry lily.)

cws— the usual. mentions of death blah blah this is mostly dialogue

________________________________

xingqiu is terrified. he doesn't know what happened or maybe even possibly what he did to wake up on a bed in what he thinks is a basement. he's going crazy, he knows that. he can't control himself anymore. he doesn't know what he did to chongyun but he can remember the sobs of chongyun and his fastening heartbeat that was terrified of him.

xingqiu goes to tug his hands to his face to rub his eyes in all of his tiredness but finds that he cannot. his gaze follows his wrists to find that rope has been tightly tied around both his wrists, tied to the headboard of the bed. they didn't trust him without restraints, alright. he's not sure what he did but it must have been absolutely awful if diluc was asleep on a chair, supposed to be watching him.

"diluc," xingqiu whispers as he kicks his feet towards the older man. his arms were crossed over his chest as his head was tucked into his chest. the man seemed to be dead asleep which xingqiu felt kind of bad for waking him but he needs to apologize to chongyun for whatever the fuck he did.

diluc quickly jolts out of his seat as if xingqiu had been kicking him with legs of steel (which he was not. he was quite possibly the most lanky person in that house, besides venti and qiqi.)

diluc groans as he rubs his eyes with his palms as he slowly sits up. diluc's hair is messy as he runs his hand through his choppy hair.

"what do you need?" diluc asks as he twists his body, cracking his bones along with it.

"well," xingqiu smiles softly, "i would love to go to the bathroom."

diluc looks him up and down skeptically before replying, "don't smile like that."

xingqiu's smile from his face quickly drops, "sorry. didn't know it was that horrendous."

"just freaked out a bit due to yesterday." diluc shrugs as he picks up a walkie-talkie off the ground.

as diluc calls out into the walkie-talkie for hu tao, all xingqiu can do is frown.

"what happened?" xingqiu asks, "i don't... i can hardly remember anything."

diluc slowly nods, frozen in shock, "you said some awful things. we don't even know how bad it was because chongyun said he only ran to us when you were about to bite him. plus you said some awful things to xiao. things that his family didn't want him to know."

xingqiu nods, "oh. i'm... i'm so sorry. i don't remember what i had said to him or anyone for that matter."

diluc wants to respond but soon socked footsteps are heard walking down the steps to the basement.

hu tao grins as she holds a case that looked like a briefcase only wider and slightly larger. he has nothing to be afraid of, xingqiu reminds himself, sure she may be slightly crazy but she's not like, batshit insane.