special chapter <3

authors note: WOOHOO!!!!! THE PORN IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

this takes place around the same time as the epilogue so theyre in their mid 20s :D also they both switch in this bc last time i wrote solely bottom xiao on my last fic and ppl still have not stopped annoying me abt writing bottom ven so HERE!!!!!

not tagging all the stuff that goes down but– xiao has a praise kink (duh), ventis into petplay (NOT LIKE MIDLY. HE JUST LIKES BEING CALLED PUPPY OKAY), also xiaos parts r referred to using fem terms but do not be transphobic or i will hit you with a bus.

ALSO SINCE THIS IS THE ACTUAL LAST CHAPTER: i want to say thank u to everyone especially those who were here at the VERY beginning (also i am so sorry this fic went on for so long dear god) it does mean a lot that so many people support me especially since i dont tend to write very erm, typical fanfic (aka ones with so much violence and horrible things happening in them constantly) but still thank u all so much and i hope you'll be there for my next story! thank u so much once more :D 

________________________________

clicking of keys is heard through the room along with soft goth rock coming from the speakers of xiao's computer as venti watches how he works from their bed. xiao types away as he reads off of the computer, murmuring something about grammar and what-not as he jots something down on the sticky notes on his desk.

"xiao?" venti whines as he sprawls his body over their bed, his head looking up to xiao to see if xiao will spare him a glance.

"give me a moment, ven," xiao says as he adjusts his reading glasses as he types a few words then enters them, "i need to finish grading so hold on, please?"

venti whines once more as if it's all he could do in this moment, "hurry! you don't know when qiqi's coming home from school!"

xiao furrows his brows in confusion, "venti. if qiqi was still in school, i wouldn't be here. she's staying the night at her friends house."

"huh?" venti pauses before realizing, "oh my god. i forgot."

"you forgot about my job?" xiao asks as he lifts a brow.

venti nods slowly, "uh-huh." venti covers his face in embarrassment, "i'm sorry, i thought you were still a part of that whole–" venti mimics a knife going across his throat as he watches how xiao laughs softly at him, "i'm so sorry."

xiao shakes his head, "god no. my mom practically ripped every weapon out of my sight the second everything ended and we were safe. if i was still in it, i'd have those horrible nightmares, you remember?"

"oh god that's right." venti remembers, "where you'd wake up like, shaking so badly i thought you had a seizure in your sleep or when you threw up or that time you actually had a seizure–"

xiao cringes, "right."

venti smiles softly as xiao clicks something else on his computer, "i'm glad most of that is over, yeah?"

xiao nods, "yeah. i'm glad i have you."

"aww!" venti cooes, "you're so romantic, xiao. speaking of that–"

"i know you're horny, ven."

venti groans, shoving his face into the covers, "how did you know?"

xiao exits out of his tab before he spins the chair around to look at venti, "well, did you forget that it shows like, physically? also–" xiao points to a rounded cylinder object on their bed, "that does tell me what you were planning to do."