Chapter 1:I thought birthdays were fun?

Izukus pov:

I am so excited for today! Not only it's my 5th birthday, it's because I get to see what my quirk is gonna be! I wonder what quirk I will get but I hope it's something I can use to help people with! I instantly jumped out of bed as soon as I all might alarm clock went off and got dressed. Then I had a battle with my hair and then I went downstairs to find my mom making pancakes. "Hi mama!" I said cheerfully, "good morning izu! Sit down and eat and then we will go to the quirk doctor ok?" She said with a warm smile. I nodded and sat down while she served me my food. "Mama where's papa?" I said as I munched on my food. "Oh! He had some w-work to do " my mom said as she stutterd . Papas never home that much he's usually out for his work so I rarely get to see him but my mom says it's for the best.

After we were done breakfast we hopped into the car and drove off to the quirk doctor, I'm so excited to see what my quirk is!!

"Sorry kid it's not gonna happen" the doctor said. I was completely frozen. Who knew dreams could be shattered in just one sentence? My mom was talking to the doctor about me but I had no idea what they said because I was in complete shock. Does this mean I can't become a hero anymore..? We left the doctors office not knowing on the events that are about to come.

The doctors pov:

I finished talking to the kid, izuku midoriya. Apparently he doesn't have a quirk which is odd because both of his parents have quirks but it's not like I give a Damn. After they left I quickly dialled the number to the leader of the league of villains, tomura shigiraki. It took about 5 seconds for them to pick up the phone and I began talking, "hi boss how's your day today?" I said, "cut the small talk did you get what I need?" The leader said. "Yes a boy named izuku midoriya he doesn't have any quirk so that means he'll be a perfect blank canvas for us" I grinned. "Perfect I'll get him myself" shigiraki said before hanging up. That kid has no idea what's gonna happen to him.

Izukus pov:

I got out of the car sobbing as soon as we got to our house. Mama came in quietly and opened the door and the second she opened it I rushed in too my room and starting to cry, it wasn't fair! I did nothing wrong why does this got to happen to me..! What will kacchan think? will he still like me? Then I fell asleep crying on my bed. After 2 hours I woke up to a loud scream that sounded like my mom, I rushed to see what was going on to find a blue hair guy with dry skin, a guy who's body is made out to purple fog and a guy in short white hair. "W-who are y-you..?" I stuttered as the stangers turned and faced me. I then see mama being choked by the white hair guy in the air. My eyes widen and I quickly yelled, "D-DONT DO THAT TO M-MAMA SHE WILL G-GET H-HURT!", the white hair guy and crusty just chuckled and grinned at me. "Oh stupid child, and what would you do if we do this!?" The white hair guy said as she threw mama down on the floor. I could feel hot tears creeping up in my eyes, "I-izu..!" Mama attempted to say but instead crusty took her neck leaving 1 finger out. "Say goodbye to your mom kid!" Crusty said as he was about to place his last finger on her neck, "MAMA..!" I yelled, "i-izu I l-love you.., s-stay strong for m-me.."she said as crusty putted his last finger on her neck then suddenly mama was fading away. "N-NOOO!!" I said as I tried to reach her but she turned to dust in the matter of seconds. I started to cry even harder as they watch grinning.

"W-why..? She didn't do anything w-wrong..!" I manage to say through my sobs. Then the crusty guy crouched down to me and said, "who cares your worthless anyways? Your mom didn't need to keep a disappointment in her life anyways and since your quirkless you will be our fresh canvas isn't that just exciting??". "Such a beautiful woman, too bad she picked the wrong man to marry, and also this is all your fault if you could have been better she would have never died!!" The white hair guy said. "Kurogiri let's go back home" crusty said as he knocked me out cold, "yes sir.." I heard the warp guy said as I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*OK I DONT KNOW IF LIKE ANYONE WOULD READ THIS BUT IF YOU DID TYSM!! BYEEE!

WORD COUNT:854