Chapter 11: Getting to know eachother

3rd person pov:
Aizawa and hizashi were driving to the hospital together, hizashi was so happy that he couldn't contain his excitement. "Sho I'm so excited to see him!!" Hizashi said, "no, really I couldn't tell at all" Aizawa said sarcastically. Hizashi rolled his eyes and kept staring at the window.
"So how is he doing so far?" He asked. "Well I guess he's doing a little better, me and detective namusau interviewed him and how we have better intell on the league now" Aizawa said. Hizashi nodded and Aizawa parked the car in the hospitals parking lot.

They got out of the car and walked into the building. They walked up to the reseptionist and asked for the room number izuku was in. Aizawa and hizashi then started walking up to the room, hizashi was feeling pretty excited but nervous at the same time. "Hey you alright" Aizawa asked, "yeahh just a bit nervous" hizashi said while fiddling with his fingers. "Don't sweat it you'll be fine" Aizawa reassured him. He nodded and we got to the door, Aizawa took a deep breath and opened the door to see izuku sitting on his head looking at the window with no emotion.

"Hey izuku" Aizawa said making izuku jump a little, "oh hi" izuku replied. "I brought a friend" Aizawa said pushing the door away so hizashi can be seen. Izuku felt a really shy so he took the blanket and covered himself. Hizashi kinda felt a little sad but Aizawa reassured him and he took a deep breath. "Heyy little listener! It's really cool to meet you I'm-" "present mic correct?" Izuku said uncovering himself shyly. Hizashi then gave him a huge smile, "yup that's me!". Izuku felt excited but he couldn't show it.

Hizashi and Aizawa walked down to the seats and sat down, "soo how are you feeling today?" Hizashi asked, "my head hurts and my arms and legs hurt but I guess fine" izuku said casually. Hizashi nodded and pulled out something from his bag, it was a board game. Izuku looked confused. "Hizashi why do you have a board game?" Aizawa asked, hizashi grinned "well I thought we would be bored here so I camed prepared!". "What's that?" Izuku asked. "It's a board game!" Hizashi said, "how do you use it?" "Here I'll teach ya!" Hizashi said.

The three played the board game together, hizashi and Aizawa were helping izuku play because it's been a long time since he touched one. The game ended and Aizawa won it, hizashi was banging the floor in frustration and izuku just started at hizashi. "Mic get off the floor" "no! You definitely cheated!" Hizashi pouted.

Then a nurse came in and everyone frozed, hizashi, Aizawa, and izuku felt embarrassed. They went back into there places, "hello sorry to interrupt but the blood test results came in for izuku, would you two mind coming with me really quickly?" The nurse said. They nodded and got up, "we will be right back izuku okay!" Hizashi said. Izuku nodded and hizashi and Aizawa left the room with the nurse.

The nurse guided the two too the room with the blood tests. "So what was it?" Aizawa asked and the nurse sighed. "As you may know we did a blood test on the boy and we found out something shocking, apparently he has about 7 quirks.." the nurse said, Aizawa and hizashi were stunned.

"What!? That's impossible! No one can handle that many quirks at once??" Hizashi shouted. "I'm not sure, we recived some old files and we found out that he's quirkless but I don't know how he has 7 quirks.." the nurse said. Aizawa gritted his teeth in anger, "what did those villians do to him!?" Aizawa said. "Aizawa calm down alright?" Hizashi said as Aizawa slowly relaxed. "It seems to me that they forced the quirks on him" the nurse said. Hizashi looked scared, "oh my god..". "But the good news is that his wounds will be healed in five days and then he could be discharged from the hospital!" The nurse said trying to lighten up the mood but aizawa and hizashi still felt sad.

The nurse sighed, "you two can go back to izuku now", mic and Aizawa nodded and walked back to the room where izuku was in. Aizawa opened the door to see izuku staring at the down on the bed lost in thought. Hizashi and Aizawa then made it there goal to make izuku happy and smile. "Hey kiddo turn your frown up side down!" Hizashi greeted him cheerfully, izuku looked confused. "As you wish Mr. Hizashi but I don't know if that would help" izuku said as he floated upside down.

Hizashi and Aizawa then chuckled, "that's not what he means" Aizawa said flipping him back on the bed, "well anyways, the nurse said you will be discharged from the hospital in 5 days" Aizawa told him. He looked up at him and asked "discharged?", "it means you'll be able to leave" hizashi told him. Izuku nodded and yawned, "alright it's getting late try to get some sleep alright?" Aizawa told him as izuku nodded.

Hizashi tucked him in a patted his head, they then said their goodbyes and left. Aizawa and hizashi then walk out to the car and drove off, "I like that kid" hizashi said as Aizawa agreed.
Then something popped up in hizashi mind making him jump. "Shouta .." "yes?".

" Where is the boy gonna go after his 5 days are up..?" Hizashi asked making Aizawa realize. "Oh shit I haven't thought about that.." Aizawa realized. "They will probably send the poor kid into an orphanage" hizashi said. "He doesn't deserve that at all" Aizawa said as hizashi nodded.

Then an idea popped up in hizashi's mind, "shouta remember how we were talking about adopting a kid before on the day of the missionnn?" Hizashi said. "Yes why-?" Aizawa realized what he meant. "I know you know what I'm talking about, how about we adopt izuku!" Hizashi said. Aizawa thought about it and he thought it wasn't a bad idea. I mean, the two liked izuku a lot and he's a good kid.

"Well we will ask izuku later" Aizawa said as hizashi nodded. "Wait don't you have to teach your class tomorrow?" Hizashi asked making Aizawa groaned, "ughh why did you have to kill the mood..". Hizashi laughed, "oh come on don't be like that" hizashi said.

They pulled up onto the driveway and walked into their house, Aizawa and hizashi felt sleepy so they got dressed in their pyjamas and went straight to bed cuddling each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*OKAY THATS DONE HOPE YOU LIKE IT! BYEEE!! ✌️

Word count: 1120