Chapter 10: interview

3rd pov:
Aizawa was with izuku in his hospital room, izuku had a tray with a cup of jello, orange juice, a sandwhich and 1 pill that he has to take. He was staring at the food not eating a single bite of it, Aizawa noticed and broke the silence. "Is something wrong?", "i-im not hungry.." izuku said pushing his tray away. He sighed and took his pill and the orange juice and handed it to him. "Alright but can you please take your pill please?" He said. Izuku hesitated but he took the pill and orange juice. He took the pill in his mouth and and gulped the orange juice.

He like the taste of it so he started to drink more of the juice, Aizawa smiled. "You like it huh?" , izuku nodded and drank more of it. He then finished the juice and put it back on the tray. They then heard a knock on the door. Aizawa told the person they could come in, the door opened and they saw detective namusou. "Hey eraserhead how you been?" He asked in a cheerful tone, "I've been good" Aizawa said, izuku looked confused at the man.

"Hey there kiddo! I'm detective namosau, I'm here to ask you some questions alright?", izuku nodded and namosau sat down at one of the chairs near izuku. "Alright first up, what's your name?" He asked. "001 sir" izuku said in a rusty voice, "hmm what's your real name?", "r-real name?" Izuku said tilting his head. Izuku paused and tried to remember what his name was, he was so used to be called 001 that he forgot what his name was.

"I think it was izuku midoriya?" He said, "what do you mean think?" Namosau asked tapping his clipboard with his pen, "I can't remember" he said forwardly. Namusa nodded slowly and began to ask more questions.

"So how old are you?" "hmm I don't think I know sir" izuku said quietly, "alright do you when you were taken away?" Namosau asked. "I think so it was when I was 5" izuku said, namosau and Aizawa looked sad when they heard that. "Want me to tell you how old you are?" Namosau asked, izuku nodded and namosau spoke. "Your 14 right now".

When izuku heard that his face dropped, he looked down on the bed speechless. "I-I was t-heir for 10 and a h-half years..?!" Izuku manage to say. Aizawa frowned, he thought it wasn't fair that kid had to deal with endless torture and pain for all those years. Aizawa then got up and sat next to him on the bed and he rubbed his back just like before. Izuku sniffled his tears up and looked down, "hey izuku I understand if you don't want to answer anymore questions I-" "no it f-fine I can do more" izuku cut off namosau.

He nodded and brought back his clipboard, "alright can you give us some information on the league?" He asked.

"Y-yeah sure, there's this one girl named himiko toga and she is really creepy, her quirk has something to do with blood so she always drinks it. There's this other guy named twice and it's like there's two people trapped in his body at the same time, I'm pretty sure his quirk allows him to make copy's of people. Another one is the 2nd leader Tomura shigiraki and he's the one who brought me in, his quirk allows him to destroy anything he touches with 5 of his fingers. The 1st leader is called afo, he's the one who started the league and his quirk allows him to take peoples quirks and also give people quirks as well. There's others and they are super mean but there are 2 people which were nice, the first one is named Kurogiri. He's the villian you saw in the USJ attack and his quirk allows him to warp anyone in his dark mist. And finally theres one that goes by dabi, his quirk is pretty much blue fire and he has purple patches everywhere on his body. That's all I know." Izuku said making aizawas and namosau's head spin.

"Wow you sure do know a lot!" Namosau said trying to write the main points of Izukus summary of the league. Izuku shrugged, "okay I think we got all the information, thank you izuku and I promise we will all catch the league" namosau said holding his pinky up to make a pinky promise. Izuku looked at his hand in confusion, he then took out his pinky and they made a pinky promise. He then said his goodbyes and left.

"Mr. Aizawa when will I be able to leave?" Izuku asked and Aizawa replied, "well probably about a week or so". Then Aizawa questioned himself, where is this boy gonna go after his hospital time is up? He then saw izuku lie down on the bed and looking at the ceiling, Aizawa gave him a pat on his head and sighed. "Don't worry kid, maybe after all of this is over you can maybe come to UA".

Izuku looked at him, "UA? Isn't that the hero school?" He asked. Aizawa nodded, "yes I'm a teacher there you can maybe join my class". Izuku looked suprised, Aizawa looked confused. "Aren't you happy about it?" He asked. "how do I show that?".

Aizawa looked sad, "you smile to show it" izuku then got up and attempted to smile. He pulled his cheeks to try to make himself smile but it wasn't working, Aizawa frowned. "I-I'm worry sir I don't know how to do that.." izuku spoke. "Its all right, one day I promise you will smile okay?" Aizawa said putting his hand on his shoulder, "so many promises" izuku said making Aizawa chuckle.

"Hey do you know that one hero present mic?" Aizawa asked, "oh yes he is the hero with the voice quirk!" Izuku said. "Would you like to meet him?" Izuku then nodded his head really fast and Aizawa nodded. "Okay I'll bring him in tomorrow alright?" Aizawa said and izuku agreed, izuku then felt really sleepy and passed out on his pillow (LIKE THE SLEEP THINGY NOT ACTUALLY!!) Aizawa then stroked his hair and got up. He walked out and dialed mic's number, his phone was ringing and mic answered.

"HEYYY SHOUTAAA!!!!!!" Mic yelled making Aizawa pull the phone away from him, "mic!!" Aizawa yelled, "oops sorry shouta!" Hizashi said sheepishly. "Anyways I got a question", "yes shouta?". "Are you available tomorrow?" Aizawa asked. "Yep I'm pretty sure why?" Mic asked. "There's someone I'd like you to meet".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY THAT PARTS DONE HOPE YOU LIKE IT! SORRY IF I KEEP POSTING AT RANDOM TIMES I HAVE ANOTHER ON GOING STORY IM WORKING ON AND ID LOVE IT IF YOU CHECK IT OUT! ANYWAYS BYE!! ✌️

Word count: 1149