Chapter 2: First day in hell

Izukus pov:

I woke up to my head feeling really dizzy for some reason. Then I realize that I was strapped tight onto a chair making it impossible to break out. I took a good look at my surroundings and noticed that I was in a room that looked like a laboratory testing room from that one show. I suddenly hear a lock being opened from the door to see that crusty guy again. "Hello 001, how was your nap?" He said, I had so many questions. Why is he calling me 001?Why am I in this chair? And who is this man?? My thoughts were interrupted by crusty, "oh where are my manners let me introduce myself! My name is tomura shigiraki leader of the league of villains but you can call me master, and second of all the reason your strapped down to this chair is because your our new test subject!" Crusty said.

"W-what do y-you m-mean..?" I asked in fear. "It means that we will make your our weapon, our nomu and you will do everything we command you to do" crusty said as he got up close to my face. The memories came flooding back in, the memory of my mom being denigrated ruthlessly by those villains. "Well let's rap this conversation up it's time to start the experiment's" he said, then suddenly a person who looks like a doctor comes in with a cart full of needles, liquids and more. "001 this is Dr. Kyudai Garaki, he will be one of your scientists" crusty said. Then baldy took out a syringe a stuck it into a black and purple liquid. After he was did that he grinned at me and stuck it in my neck, It didn't take that much time for the liquid to rush through my whole body making it burn like acid, it hurted so much but I couldn't move at all so all I could do was scream in pain. It lasted for 2 minutes until it began to stop but my body felt like I jumped off a cliff. Then baldy took out another syringe which had a black substance inside of it and he stuck it on my forehead with no hesitation. I felt a sharp pain in my head and I was screaming so much. Then I felt two spickey sharp things stab my head from the inside, it felt like devil horns. I started to cry in pain as I felt blood drip down my face.

"Alright that's it for today I'll have more things for you tomorrow" the doctor said as he chuckled to himself, my whole body hurt, I don't want this! I want to be with mama! This isn't-, my thoughts were interrupted when I felt something snap on my neck. "Oh I forgot, since you'll be getting stronger you will have to wear this collar so you don't try anything." Crusty said as he pulled something from his pockets, it looked like a controller. "And by the way, if you ever try anything this controller will make you feel like your burning in hell do you understand?" He said as he was waving it around. All I could do was nod. He then took the straps off from the chair and attached a chain to the collar and pulled me out of the room to the hallway. The hallway looked old and dull, we then reached too a room with the words '001'platted on the metal door, when he opened it inside there was a small mattress and a thin blanket and pillow on it. He then threw me inside and said, "get some rest you'll be experiencing a lot more pain then today" he said as he slammed the door shut. I went onto the bed and started to cry myself to sleep, is this really my life now..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this is cringe anyways hoped you enjoyed this! Byeee ✌️!

Word count: 668